Faking the EU Digital COVID Certificate
by adephash - November 21, 2021 at 04:43 PM
Hi, firstly:
a) i don't encourage or condone this behaviour
b) I am vaxxed, and encourage you to be vaxxed. 
c) I don't want to make money out of this, nor do I want ANYONE to make money out of this. 

What I am however, is a firm believer that your body == your choice. if you want to travel into any European country, you need (or will need) a EU Digital COVID Certificate. 

What I know:
- these have been 'hacked' (apologies for using such a generic word, it's from the press) before because of quote "Leaked source code from certain EU countries"
- it's been described by some as 'trivial'.
- there have been attempts I have witnessed at creating sideloaded APKs that always return 'vaxxed', then lead the checker to the equivalent of a phishing site: a slightly malformed URL giving the illusion of being in the clear.

What I would like to know:
- beyond the headline from the MSM, what exact techniques where used to create these fake certificates, in particular the ones that registered on the European authorities server side databases.
- is anyone working on a FLOSS project of this nature, as I'm a c/rust/java programmer of 40 years and would like to help.

Please: no politics. It's about computer science, nothing else.
i for one am enjoying the boost in 5g signal

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Covid in 2022? uwuu22 91 6,507 Yesterday at 09:32 PM
Last Post: Poneytail
My articles about CoVid treatment and Pfizer Vaccine KillForTheThrill 8 495 November 19, 2021 at 02:57 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
100% PROOF that Covid-19 is a hoax. EPP 70 12,329 September 13, 2021 at 12:52 PM
Last Post: gammorah