Fake ID Help?
by Angelwingbooboo - October 13, 2021 at 04:22 PM
I need to make several fake ID's for me and my friends. Does anyone know any good software and or materials I would need. I've been looking around but haven't found anything that looks legit.
Yes hit up [email protected]
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting: https://raidforums.com/User-omari29
(October 13, 2021 at 04:22 PM)Angelwingbooboo Wrote: I need to make several fake ID's for me and my friends. Does anyone know any good software and or materials I would need. I've been looking around but haven't found anything that looks legit.
I have whjat you need...
Does anyone else have any information on this, what's the required software for example?
(October 15, 2021 at 01:16 PM)kinemasterman Wrote: Does anyone else have any information on this, what's the required software for example?

There is no one piece of software to do this kind of thing, and asking what software and materials you'd need to do it is sort of like asking what tools you'd need to get inside of a house. It's a very generic question, there's about 50 ways to do it, and everyone would do it differently. I know that's probably not the answer you want to hear, so I'd suggest looking around RF a bit to see what is available instead of trying to make your own. Or, there's google.
I know there is a ton of different software and techniques just looking for advice so I can get started.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
how to fake a device name and system name??? niemajak900 12 1,044 October 03, 2021 at 12:41 PM
Last Post: KOREANIRIS
fake webcam timsz 18 1,374 August 10, 2021 at 08:21 AM
Last Post: timsz
please help i need financial help mx150 7 705 June 03, 2021 at 03:45 PM
Last Post: HassaMassa