Faith No More - Last Cup of Sorrow
by Jimmy02 - September 15, 2021 at 02:16 PM
Mike Patton can out sing anyone, except maybe Maynard James Keenan
I'll take Patton over Keenan, so much more range. As much as I love Tool/A Perfect Circle, the sheer variety that Patton's produced already puts him in the lead for me.
(September 15, 2021 at 05:18 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote: I'll take Patton over Keenan, so much more range. As much as I love Tool/A Perfect Circle, the sheer variety that Patton's produced already puts him in the lead for me.

Objectively, Patton is just better, you cannot deny that, but I speak more of preference Smile
(September 16, 2021 at 12:26 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(September 15, 2021 at 05:18 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote: I'll take Patton over Keenan, so much more range. As much as I love Tool/A Perfect Circle, the sheer variety that Patton's produced already puts him in the lead for me.

Objectively, Patton is just better, you cannot deny that, but I speak more of preference Smile
BOOO for preferences, you must like what everyone else likes! Hahah nah I get you, I still prefer Patton. As good as Keenan is I prefer the variety in music by Patton/Faith No More. Have you actually seen the "We Care A Lot" cover from pre-Patton Faith No More?  Its done with quite a few good modern artists. here, this one:

Half the time I've got the "Well... It's a dirty job but someones gotta do it!" stuck in my mind dealing with day job shit haha.
(September 16, 2021 at 03:39 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote:

BOOO for preferences, you must like what everyone else likes! Hahah nah I get you, I still prefer Patton. As good as Keenan is I prefer the variety in music by Patton/Faith No More. Have you actually seen the "We Care A Lot" cover from pre-Patton Faith No More?  Its done with quite a few good modern artists. here, this one:

Half the time I've got the "Well... It's a dirty job but someones gotta do it!" stuck in my mind dealing with day job shit haha.

If you want some PRIME Patton my friend, get your ears into some Mondo Cane.

& that video, is a fuckin SUPER band. What an absolutely nutty cover.

Patton is a breathing masterpiece.

This is my most loved Patton moment ever
(September 16, 2021 at 04:07 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(September 16, 2021 at 03:39 PM)Burpingjimmy_Bot Wrote:

If you want some PRIME Patton my friend, get your ears into some Mondo Cane.

& that video, is a fuckin SUPER band. What an absolutely nutty cover.

Patton is a breathing masterpiece.

This is my most loved Patton moment ever

I'll check out Mondo Cane in a bit, first gotta light up and have an early whiskey to celerate the end of the day.

Hahah yeah, the dude has the chops and the balls to straight up say what he's thinking. :D though, I have to admit I did quite like 1 or 2 Wolfmother songs back in the day, haven't listened to them in fucking years though. The guys voice just makes my hands itch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The Quaker City Night Hawks - The Last Ride of Miguel the Scared Jimmy02 1 611 July 04, 2021 at 02:41 AM
Last Post: 0w0
Last Christmas 2018 Compilation (2018) platipus 8 1,637 October 05, 2020 at 02:42 PM
Last Post: surling
Last release JUICE WRLD heavan 2 644 September 26, 2020 at 10:40 AM
Last Post: Billyjean123