Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Fairwell Raidforums
Heart 
After being apart of Raid Forums for a long enough time, i am pulling the plug. My 2 days of service really helped Raid Forums move on & I was clearly a huge part of raidforums and did more work then predator. Everyone who is reading this has a small tear rolling down their cheek as this point. Also may SummiT and his sister Rest in Piece and i like to thank for predator for his nice PM's, Heart u pred. Farewell everyone, it was a pleasure and i hope everyone & Raid Forums good luck.  Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Am4cHMBKM
Tmw Rftechponys try to act important Kappa
who tf are you???
ffffffffffff
Bye? Dont even know you are Kappa

Move to shitbox pls
I don't even know who you are but rip in peace.
Looks like you will be missed..............
You're tag is right, you are gone and won't be forgotten... Mostly because nobody here knew you to begin with, so we can't really forget you Kappa
bye baby i'll miss you a lot and all the fun times we had

seriously who the fuck are you
Lol, this is such fucking bait, this is probably an alt of an old member's main account.
(10-04-2015, 06:25 PM)Merely Wrote:  You're tag is right, you are gone and won't be forgotten... Mostly because nobody here knew you to begin with, so we can't really forget you Kappa

hey faggit its your.

Kappa
so who are you again b

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video Let’s make this the most replied to thread on raidforums Moot 16 149 1 hour ago
Last Post: Xtrocity
  what would happen if i quoted the whole raidforums community grapesxda 21 710 09-12-2018, 04:30 AM
Last Post: DatabaseGuru
  How much do you get payed for being a RaidForums mod? grapesxda 9 152 09-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Last Post: ghailx
  How to upload dabatase to raidforums? Ashlley1987 3 177 08-08-2018, 09:56 PM
Last Post: justalurker
  Moot is trying to hack raidforums! 000 11 1,002 08-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Last Post: Ashlley1987