Facebook Logged Instagram passwords in plaintext
by umerkhan - April 20, 2019 at 07:00 PM
Facebook has now revealed that millions of Instagram passwords were stored on its servers in a readable format. 

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2019/04...e-thought/
where can i find this
(May 05, 2019 at 08:16 AM)Kschulz Wrote: where can i find this

there was no leak, its fact they have stored pass on plaintext
It was no accident. They did that so when the pigs came calling or someone was a preceived enemy of faceberg they could disclose/use it. These people are pure evil.
Wish they'll be breached again
Man they have so much money but don’t care about our privacy
(May 15, 2019 at 06:18 PM)rexon1990 Wrote: Man they have so much money but don’t care about our privacy

It's hard to blame them when the majority of users don't care about their own privacy, though. Companies respond to what their customers want and unfortunately most Facebook and Instagram users just don't give a shit enough to complain or stop using the service. There needs to be a shift in how people regard their own privacy before companies will respond.
I find that hard to believe, bcrpyt would surely be used for Instagram
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this..
Facebook Video Downloader

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Facebook said it messed up again and stored millions of Instagram passwords in plain C1cada 14 354 September 08, 2019 at 11:51 PM
Last Post: plastic
Facebook, Instagram , WhatsApp , Google's Gmail and Drive suffer global outages micko05 1 364 March 28, 2019 at 01:23 AM
Last Post: newuser37