Facebook Data - 500k
by globetrotters - July 17, 2020 at 10:42 PM
Thanks for sharing this dude.
how many of the 500k records are from usa?
This 500k has been floating around for months upon months! Do not bother wasting credits on this. I've had this for yonks! It's actually fake data as someone tried selling me the exact same one a while back!
This forum account currently has an ongoing scam report, please beware trading.
Details: Scamming - https://raidforums.com/Thread-scam-report-against-speedforcegod-Attempting-to-scam-Stole-proofs Last Known IP: 2a00:23c4:9dcc:a801:cd2d:d982:a579:a9f6
(August 04, 2020 at 07:06 PM)speedforcegod Wrote: This 500k has been floating around for months upon months! Do not bother wasting credits on this. I've had this for yonks! It's actually fake data as someone tried selling me the exact same one a while back!

Whoever u are gentleman! Please mind your words and DON'T YOU DARE call this upload fake.

There have been 38 Unlocks so far on this upload and similar unlocks on the other FB posts that we have made, most people who have unlocked this have thanked me either by a post on the respective threads or through PM for sharing this. Some even requested for more such data.

For your satisfaction, let me clarify that the FB data posted by US is accessed/extracted by our own methods, this is not a bought out repost from anywhere.
This is Facebook DATA which carries the FB UID along with each record. Any fool can pickup the FB UIDS and validate it to be genuine, i suppose either you dont know how to validate this or you really dont want us to post FB Data here. We can easily trade such data for big money, instead we are releasing it here for the welfare of this community. Once again, DON'T YOU DARE spread falsehood about a thread without knowing a thing about it. I appeal to the RF Admin/Moderator to monitor this user "speedforcegod" for spreading false information.
(August 04, 2020 at 08:35 PM)globetrotters Wrote:
(August 04, 2020 at 07:06 PM)speedforcegod Wrote: This 500k has been floating around for months upon months! Do not bother wasting credits on this. I've had this for yonks! It's actually fake data as someone tried selling me the exact same one a while back!

Whoever u are gentleman! Please mind your words and DON'T YOU DARE call this upload fake.

There have been 38 Unlocks so far on this upload and similar unlocks on the other FB posts that we have made, most people who have unlocked this have thanked me either by a post on the respective threads or through PM for sharing this. Some even requested for more such data.

For your satisfaction, let me clarify that the FB data posted by US is accessed/extracted by our own methods, this is not a bought out repost from anywhere.
This is Facebook DATA which carries the FB UID along with each record. Any fool can pickup the FB UIDS and validate it to be genuine, i suppose either you dont know how to validate this or you really dont want us to post FB Data here. We can easily trade such data for big money, instead we are releasing it here for the welfare of this community. Once again, DON'T YOU DARE spread falsehood about a thread without knowing a thing about it. I appeal to the RF Admin/Moderator to monitor this user "speedforcegod" for spreading false information.

First of all dude no point in using CAPITALS with me and trying to TELL ME what to do because I'll say this right now, nobody tells me what to do ever and if you try I'll simply tell you where to take your words and secondly prove it is genuine before saying I'm spreading false information. I've got a file that I've had for months that funnily enough has the same 500k and I checked the sample you gave against the file I've got. I call on Omni to verify the file, see what he says! Nevermind the Mods etc... get Omni to verify it is genuine until then any and all FB data put up on here is will labelled as either fake or suspect. We had a user on here a while ago that scammed the hell outta people and we ain't falling for that again. Good day to you sir.
This forum account currently has an ongoing scam report, please beware trading.
Details: Scamming - https://raidforums.com/Thread-scam-report-against-speedforcegod-Attempting-to-scam-Stole-proofs Last Known IP: 2a00:23c4:9dcc:a801:cd2d:d982:a579:a9f6
(August 05, 2020 at 07:55 AM)speedforcegod Wrote:
(August 04, 2020 at 08:35 PM)globetrotters Wrote:

First of all dude no point in using CAPITALS with me and trying to TELL ME what to do because I'll say this right now, nobody tells me what to do ever and if you try I'll simply tell you where to take your words and secondly prove it is genuine before saying I'm spreading false information. I've got a file that I've had for months that funnily enough has the same 500k and I checked the sample you gave against the file I've got. I call on Omni to verify the file, see what he says! Nevermind the Mods etc... get Omni to verify it is genuine until then any and all FB data put up on here is will labelled as either fake or suspect. We had a user on here a while ago that scammed the hell outta people and we ain't falling for that again. Good day to you sir.

You have been reported already. Awaiting action by RF.
You have USA Facebook Data?
Receive data from Europe, the United States, South Korea, Japan, Singapore, TW, Canada, you can do FB data first-hand or second-hand, you can get aw, independent site data, or the great god of the site can contact me, data Use by yourself, not out
Someone who sells add my telegram @appleces
(August 06, 2020 at 06:02 AM)lolipop69 Wrote: You have USA Facebook Data?

yes we do have a lot of them.
thank you very much for haring
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching.
(September 13, 2020 at 09:40 AM)Demonic_Soul Wrote: thank you very much for haring

most welcome @Demonic_Soul
Hi how many FRANCE profil do you have inside ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
403,559 Facebook German Profile Data based on all profiles having "Locale = de_DE" thedatascientist 8 577 2 hours ago
Last Post: thedatascientist
13.5 GB Facebook Data Dildo Faggins 11 627 10 hours ago
Last Post: lemon1102
CSV Facebook US Data camulus 0 317 October 29, 2020 at 08:31 PM
Last Post: camulus