[FREE] Venezuela Electoral Files
by Data_Baron - November 09, 2019 at 04:36 PM
Contains various files, including voters lists, with phone numbers. Appears to be current data, 2019 or there about.

Download:

https://anonfiles.com/R0q1t4Abnb/Venezeu..._Files_zip

Mirror:

https://gofile.io/?c=b4rzsS
nice share thank you
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting, Using Multi-Accounts to tarnish others Reputation. — If you feel this is false, feel free to open a ban appeal.
Thanks, finally got it, after this fucking Anonymous file crap locked up my windows with their pop up tabs of garbage. I hate these cock suckers. That is why I use MEGA & http://www.fileconvoy.com/ for smaller files (21 days & its gone, but who cares. lol !).
    Fuck Anonymous & their God damn pop up pages of SHIT. Its bad enough the tabs open, but now they are locking up your windows , browser. Fuck them. That will piss you off.
I would use Mega, but last time I posted free links on my Mega account the whole account was banned and I had to waste time re-uploading.

I use AnonFiles as they don't delete. Though they don't always work. That's why I posted a mirror.
Thanks for this share for us bro!
(November 10, 2019 at 12:19 AM)Data_Baron Wrote: I would use Mega, but last time I posted free links on my Mega account the whole account was banned and I had to waste time re-uploading.

I use AnonFiles as they don't delete. Though they don't always work. That's why I posted a mirror.

I understand about MEGA too, that is why most people who use it put passwords on things there. They will ban you if you post something that is illegal (pedophiles get band, after they call the FBI on them, which is good), copyright protected. Infringement. Changing the name of a file (Example: MicroSoft or Experian, Acuity, InfoUSA) to anything, including a number, then password protect it, they leave them alone. 90% of the time, some worthless bastard tells them a lie or that it is illegal & gets you band & your account removed. I only put shit there that I don't give a rats ass about, all my good files are stored on cloud type drives to be given out. Everything I have, I put on a large HD & keep it from being connected to ANYTHING. No internet access to it. Easier to put them on a small 1 TB portable HD & transfer them when needed, than to try restoring shit, or getting hacked into.
   The reason I came back to add this is, I want everyone to know that Data Baron is a good guy, honest & will never screw anyone out of anything. I didn't want someone thinking I blame him for the shit Anonymous File did to me, it wasn't his fault. I like this guy, he has always been straight up with me & has good files, not a bunch of shit, like some do. You can trust him to do what he says he will do, unlike a few other fucks I've run into on here. End of story.
Do you want it? if yes, I'll tell you the details.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Anyone who wants to start an online business may want to look at these files FREE Crazyoldfart 28 6,909 4 hours ago
Last Post: nfz999
CSV 21N Elections Venezuela 2021 Leak Machete_team 2 1,868 December 01, 2021 at 03:09 AM
Last Post: hackerhector
[FREE No Credits] Wikileaks Insurance Files Hairystack 1 1,725 November 30, 2021 at 03:16 AM
Last Post: Crazyoldfart