Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FREE] Amazon Refunding | 5+ Years of Social Engineering | 99.9% Guarantee
Hello, I'm trying to get my reputation up, therefore I'm doing Amazon Refunds for FREE.
Doing this for anyone that is deemed trustworthy by me for a LIMITED TIME! 
After 20 refunds are completed, I will stop this and post as a service.
If you're interested and are deemed trustworthy for this, PM Me & I'll give you my contact info.
(11-13-2017, 06:45 PM)Xerxes Wrote:  Hello, I'm trying to get my reputation up, therefore I'm doing Amazon Refunds for FREE.
If you're interested and are deemed trustworthy for this, PM Me & I'll give you my contact info.

No ones going to give you their personal information mate. If someone wants to do a refund they will do it themselves stop trying to dox/report members of the forum who are doing nothing wrong.
(11-13-2017, 06:53 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:  
(11-13-2017, 06:45 PM)Xerxes Wrote:  Hello, I'm trying to get my reputation up, therefore I'm doing Amazon Refunds for FREE.

No ones going to give you their personal information mate. If someone wants to do a refund they will do it themselves stop trying to dox/report members of the forum who are doing nothing wrong.

First off, you got me fucked up.
I am not trying to dox anyone, so get your shit straight.
I'm doing this to help out the people of raidforums with free amazon refunds.
(11-13-2017, 07:52 PM)Xerxes Wrote:  
(11-13-2017, 06:53 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:  

First off, you got me fucked up.
I am not trying to dox anyone, so get your shit straight.
I'm doing this to help out the people of raidforums with free amazon refunds.

proof lol ? all I see is you offering something anyone can do for themselves but asking for personal information in the process.
he is right, you do not post any proof so you can put your refund service in your ass Smile
(11-13-2017, 08:39 PM)Falid22 Wrote:  he is right, you do not post any proof so you can put your refund service in your ass Smile
You guys are both beyond the definition of "Retarded".
Stop trashing the thread and let someone real come along.
Thanks Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amazon Code zakoz1007 112 6,140 Yesterday, 06:40 PM
Last Post: ElBier
  PayPal,Fortnite,Steam,NordVPN,Amazon,Netflix,Brazzers ACCOUNT GIVEAWAY ! ChiefBaso 0 45 Yesterday, 02:37 PM
Last Post: ChiefBaso
Wink Email accnts with affiliated(IG, Netflix, Amazon, Facebook, etc.) EERAHK 241 17,570 12-07-2018, 10:16 PM
Last Post: maxnik666
  Fuck amazon ! $300 LEAK ! DeadCat2 769 50,727 12-07-2018, 05:48 AM
Last Post: danielnguyen95951
  Paypals, Amazon and more SEToolkit4lyfe 3 4,178 12-06-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: karmitty