FBI Seize WeLeakInfo.com For Selling Info From Data Breaches
by Hempicat - January 17, 2020 at 03:25 AM
(February 18, 2020 at 07:00 AM)jborris23 Wrote: Did Weleakinfo have an api?

It did.  No word on if there's another copy somewhere that could be plugged into a new site.

(February 17, 2020 at 01:02 AM)HacksRUs Wrote: Don't know if this is legit: weleakinfo.to, looks clean and developed like the old one

I've played with it a bit - the results are vastly inferior to the original.  Looks like they copied the front end, but don't have the same resources.

I might pay for a one-day trial to see what they've really got.
WeLeakInfo was very good. Dont know what to use now
just another day in life
(February 24, 2020 at 01:15 AM)laguerre1 Wrote:
(February 18, 2020 at 07:00 AM)jborris23 Wrote: Did Weleakinfo have an api?

It did.  No word on if there's another copy somewhere that could be plugged into a new site.

(February 17, 2020 at 01:02 AM)HacksRUs Wrote: Don't know if this is legit: weleakinfo.to, looks clean and developed like the old one

I've played with it a bit - the results are vastly inferior to the original.  Looks like they copied the front end, but don't have the same resources.

I might pay for a one-day trial to see what they've really got.

Its Inferior because its not the same people. 
Plus the 7 billion entries they have are most likely mostly public.

It works, got into a person's twitter & instagram account with it.

They also have a API but you have to have a account with monthly access on it.
This image can be seen either as a duck or as a rabbit, but not as both at the same time.
Well that sucks... I mean if you can't make money while trying to bring awareness no one would do it and the little man would be fucked.
well thats really unfortunate wli was cool
fucking fed to always break balls on all sides it would be fun to make a site where all the complete data and faces of all the cops in the world

are exposed then I would like to see how they hide to arrest people
ususally ime when domains on the clearweb get got they just move to doing it on a different platform or somebody else picks up the task.
i.e. deepdotweb and darkfail
Huge F, place was a go to, hope the two people arrested are well

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Russian authorities selling data of their tourists foxie 12 718 August 10, 2020 at 09:34 AM
Last Post: ScottPreot
FBI arrests Russian behind Deer.io Jirry 31 2,624 July 08, 2020 at 12:31 PM
Last Post: account-3465
DigitalOcean Data Leak Incident Exposed Some of Its Customers Data xsphere 10 624 May 12, 2020 at 12:26 AM
Last Post: inbo16