EyeEm Database - Leaked, Download!
by DonJuji - October 25, 2019 at 08:25 AM
Photo 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the EyeEm Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

[Image: RF_KfTg.png]

|Notes|
In February 2018, photography website EyeEm suffered a data breach. The breach was identified among a collection of other large incidents and exposed almost 20M unique email addresses, names, usernames, bios and password hashes.

Compromised data: Bios, Email addresses, Names, Passwords, Usernames

ContentsSpoiler
This dataset is provided in a TXT file, data is separated into columns using blank spaces. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 6C0B8E4F86A4F6BF2374E3D357D2BC14. Total record count of around 20014351.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Not following guidelines, Scamming users - https://raidforums.com/Thread-BANNED-Scam-Report-On-DonJuji-200
Ngl, this was the one I was waiting for thanks.
Thanks for sharing !!!!
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
Is it full dump? I searched 1 mail and haveibeenpwned tells me it's leaked in eyeem db but it's not there.
i was looking for this
thanks men good work
Thank you i was looking for this my boy
seems like all of the info in here is still encrypted, I tried to run it through a few and couldn't find anything. Anyone have any luck? Can you point me in a direction if so?
I could use a little bit of help myself decrypting a bit of this, please
(November 29, 2019 at 06:06 PM)Bobnewbie31 Wrote: I could use a little bit of help myself decrypting a bit of this, please

I ditto this, mainly due to the fact that I have no clue what to do
this would be an interesting one to check out

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Turkish Citizenship Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 193 44,546 3 hours ago
Last Post: whitestar24
Foreverpp Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] RawCat 13 4,293 5 hours ago
Last Post: sammye82
Cracked.TO Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] Omnipotent 273 45,439 6 hours ago
Last Post: Mutautas