Extract wifi credentials from a WiFi Printer?
by M3rcury - November 21, 2019 at 12:49 PM
The scenario is like this: there is a wifi printer connected to a router (wpa2 encryption). The printer has its own ssid which is open (no password) and the web page is without password too. I can see that the printer is connected to xxxx ssid of a router but the password is not shown. The printer is an HP Laser Jet. Is there any way to extract plain text password of the wifi router? I already tried some tools (like PRET) on parrot but no luck. It only has 3 open ports (443, 80, 8080). No ssh. Any way to exploit it? Maybe js or exporting file systems? For sure the password is stored somewhere inside printer.
(November 21, 2019 at 06:35 PM)wallach Wrote: Did you find anything about this?

No I did not ..I tried to analysis the traffic with wire shark but still no luck man...!! may be I am missing something...!!!
Have you tried clearing the cache of both the computer and the printer? Could be done manually

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
615000+ #Facebook Credentials Stolen - Large Scale #Phishing Campaign swordfish512 2 744 December 31, 2020 at 11:15 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD
Coronavirus: Health leaders' credentials dumped online STARTEXMISLEAD 6 1,084 May 22, 2020 at 08:47 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD
FBI Warns of Risks Behind Using Free WiFi While Traveling Estramonio 5 1,065 December 22, 2019 at 06:40 AM
Last Post: sabirous