Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exposing malicious Youtubers
So, I have been going through Youtube, looking for people who snoop low enough to try and infect children (as well as adults) and exposing configurations and sources to the malware (which a lot of time contain an IP address, email, hell even passwords sometimes) and post the info into comments (which I screenshot for obvious reasons) as well as upload them to my personal hidden site.

I guess exposing the scum of Youtube is an achievement. 27 is my current number of exposed tubers.
can you name some.. a great help for me if you can
(01-06-2018, 01:15 AM)gasper Wrote:  can you name some.. a great help for me if  you can

The ones I've exposed so far are here: http://bzrv36vdw4regmsx.onion/
the thing is kids will still download virus infected files, even if there AV picks it up...
(01-13-2018, 03:52 AM)000 Wrote:  the thing is kids will still download virus infected files, even if there AV picks it up...

If it's what they want, they don't care. I learned that the hard way quite a bit of time ago.
Seems to be a lot of these profiles targeting kids these days, bit like those Android apps. Definitely expose any you can, it's weird.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exposed 61 Youtubers for distributing malware. ANK1036Official 18 1,434 10-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Last Post: 1337'1337