Exploiting human mind to get data
by slavkosmith - January 17, 2020 at 12:06 AM
Hello there you. I'm Slavko maybe you already know me from previous posts but if you don't and if you are reading this then you are in the right place.

While i was browsing through discord i found some really interesting stuff and many vulnerable people today i'm here to tell you its possible to make people think something else and hack them that way. Maybe it takes some time and practice but... I made it so if you are interested in buying my method and getting screen shots of proof please dm me slavko#4953(discord).

Method will be for sell and price will be 25$. Now keep in mind it won't work if you are jerk and try to just scam people without any skills of approaching them at first.

I will also give methods i use for approach.

-slavkosmith
i saw you a couple of times in the shoutbox and i admire you. thats why i made a lifesize sculpture of you. give me your adress and i will send you the sculpture with an 18 year old virgin
(January 17, 2020 at 12:15 AM)Meningitis Wrote: i saw you a couple of times in the shoutbox and i admire you. thats why i made a lifesize sculpture of you. give me your adress and i will send you the sculpture with an 18 year old virgin

Now thats some serious skill Tongue Nobody can say no to a top quality sculpture....
my address is rackog 49 and my first and last name is janko berkovic please send me sculpture sir
You should seriously consider sharing your method for free. If it's really that good, people will gladly pay you those 25$!
(January 19, 2020 at 01:43 PM)T3ST0 Wrote: You should seriously consider sharing your method for free. If it's really that good, people will gladly pay you those 25$!
okay i will share it since nobody wants to buy it anyway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Human Intelligence Narrowing Tool Set - An OSINT questionnaire and research structure teamkelvinsecteam 0 254 July 01, 2020 at 01:25 PM
Last Post: teamkelvinsecteam
MNS-EAndroid - exploiting android phones teamkelvinsecteam 0 227 May 08, 2020 at 05:39 AM
Last Post: teamkelvinsecteam
evilrouterlogin - Netgear Exploiting teamkelvinsecteam 1 340 February 10, 2020 at 05:58 PM
Last Post: BlackGuruX