Experience using laptop intel Iris Xe Graphics. using for works, editing and gaming
by niceman202 - September 22, 2021 at 08:20 PM
i buy laptop about 3 month ago because my old laptop running slow, i don't wanna upgrade tho because i got a job and i get paid so let's buy a new one. Biggrin 

I will only explain my experience using a laptop with iris xe graphics which focuses on performance. for the type of ram or ram capacity is relative. at least the performance of iris xe is what I focus on

My experience using laptop INTEL IRIS Xe Graphics. using for works, editing, and gaming

What is intel Iris Xe graphics?

if you know about intel integrated graphics card you might be familiar with Iris xe. Iris Xe is the name for the new integrated graphics that will be built into the upper tier of the intel 11th generation laptop chips. Intel introduced nine new CPUs in this first wave of Tiger Lake silicon, and Iris Xe will be included in the Core i5 and i7 processors in this new fleet. CPUs like the peak-model Core i7-1185G7 and the midfield Core i5-1135G7

My Experience using for works

i work in technology digital company. i graduate with mechatronic engineering bachelor, so im familiar
with Vs code, Autocad and more. basically laptop is important for me 
using for coding stuff, iris xe doing great i think that not really necessary for coding. but using for 3D creation Iris Xe should have an important role, and yes Intel Xe doing great more than my expetacion

My Experience using for editing

doing editing one of my hoby because you don't know how so talented i am when deepfake girl's. i can make ur crush maybe you mom look like Lana rhoades (im not kidding). using Adobe Premiere Pro Iris Xe not really impressed me, im kinda confused because i thought 3D creating more make processor running hard but for rendering video editing is little slower than website said.

My Experience using for gaming

Gaming is general male, female and trans everybody can play, even me i doing gaming since junior high school i play AAA game and yes i try on Iris Xe. it's not good idea according website iris xe Graphics features a transformational GPU and integrated graphics to support the gaming experience. sound like bullshit if you already try it.

Final

Don't buy laptop with Iris Xe graphics if you have low budget and Iris Xe need to be upgraded for performance.

not recommend for gaming. worth for business and editing

Device

Dell XPS 13
11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 Processor (12MB Cache, up to 4.7 GHz)
Windows 10 Home English
Intel® Iris Xe Graphics
16GB 4267MHz LPDDR4x Memory Onboard
1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive

Thanks for read hope you have a nice day
Could solve the gaming issue by getting a portable egpu and plug it into the thunderbolt ports. The xps is still a great laptop and you probably could've gotten better performance if you maxxed out the ram and picked the fps panel instead of the 5K stuff.
(September 24, 2021 at 02:51 AM)dayton22 Wrote: Could solve the gaming issue by getting a portable egpu and plug it into the thunderbolt ports. The xps is still a great laptop and you probably could've gotten better performance if you maxxed out the ram and picked the fps panel instead of the 5K stuff.
probably. but can't rush fps at AAA game even doing some upgrade . only for competitive looks fine i try on Dota 2 there is no drop fps at fastest mode
(September 24, 2021 at 02:51 AM)dayton22 Wrote: Could solve the gaming issue by getting a portable egpu and plug it into the thunderbolt ports. The xps is still a great laptop and you probably could've gotten better performance if you maxxed out the ram and picked the fps panel instead of the 5K stuff.

Those GPU enclosures are a good shout.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
laptop or portable pc? DreadGoblin 1 687 December 03, 2021 at 04:49 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Would it be better to build or buy premade laptop? achillio 40 22,354 October 29, 2021 at 02:58 PM
Intel's new GPU Arc vs the RTX 30 series T34lapod 13 6,327 October 29, 2021 at 02:50 PM