Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Etherum
The new BTC of the future that will make a lot of ppl billionares or cryptocurrency thats about to be dead in a couple of years in a shadow of BTC and maybe even BTCash? And do you think it is worth investing maybe even for the short time bubble once it goes off and ppl will start buying, hoping for next BTC like rise?
(11-08-2017, 09:04 PM)TheAdam Wrote:  The new BTC of the future that will make a lot of ppl billionares or cryptocurrency thats about to be dead in a couple of years in a shadow of BTC and maybe even BTCash? And do you think it is worth investing maybe even for the short time bubble once it goes off and ppl will start buying, hoping for next BTC like rise?
Etherum Will be like BTC Soon and I looking to buy some of Etherum
Hi bros, where can we buy Etherum ?
I mine monero everyday, my rig makes ~100 usd/month
(11-09-2017, 04:11 PM)istellall87 Wrote:  I mine monero everyday, my rig makes ~100 usd/month

thats cool dude
do you have a really powerful machine or like a special algorithm you use?
ETH is a good investment imo,
i think coinbase has an exchange program
man I thought crypto miners were for lulz I need to get in on some of this action asap
I think it's so unpredictable, but I'm leaning towards it being safe enough of a bet to take off.

I personally have been mining zcash, I don't think it's going to take off, but it's currently fairly stable and easy to mine.
i feel like it may be a good investment, however its always a risk
I own quite a bit of solid Etheruem domains, i hope i get offers one day
(11-08-2017, 11:14 PM)StrongCore Wrote:  
(11-08-2017, 09:04 PM)TheAdam Wrote:  The new BTC of the future that will make a lot of ppl billionares or cryptocurrency thats about to be dead in a couple of years in a shadow of BTC and maybe even BTCash? And do you think it is worth investing maybe even for the short time bubble once it goes off and ppl will start buying, hoping for next BTC like rise?
Etherum Will be like BTC Soon and I looking to buy some of Etherum

yeea, etherum the best bitcoin competition
I just traded all of my BTC to ETH, BTC has so fucking high fees and takes ages to confirm