Eroticy Database - Leaked, Download!
by Brain Surgeon - May 21, 2020 at 11:57 AM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Eroticy Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In mid-2016, it's alleged that the adult website known as Eroticy was hacked. Almost 1.4 million unique accounts were found circulating in late 2016 which contained a raft of personal information ranging from email addresses to phone numbers to plain text passwords.

Compromised data: Email addresses, IP addresses, Names, Passwords, Payment histories, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Usernames, Website activity

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 1 .SQL file, the passwords in this leak seem to be stored in plaintext format. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is DEEC3F5C46FFA03E03EBDDE9A45D3462. Total record count of 1370175.EMAIL CENSORED FOR SAMPLE
INSERT INTO members (id, username, password, name, email, pincode, transaction, subscription, site, webmaster, expiration, processor, isub, ref, active, banner, day, prog, nomail, nummails, rebills, sitelabel, ip, code, loggedin) VALUES("51445", "ocx", "trustno1", "Jeff Newburn", "*****@nye.nscee.edu", "0", "0", "63150487", "18", "0", "2004-01-06", "epoch", "0", "", "0", "A", "2004-01-03", "cs", "0", "0", "0", "tt", "68.104.105.190", "tltk90t2", "0");
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

just searched eroticy.com and I'm not able to see anything...is this a real website?
(May 21, 2020 at 12:13 PM)shotsfired Wrote: just searched eroticy.com and I'm not able to see anything...is this a real website?

Yes.

Spoiler
Is so publicly available.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Poor Security; Account was hijacked which led to a user being scammed.
Another good share thanks a lot.
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dubsmash Database - Leaked, Download! ALI INFO 116 34,954 4 minutes ago
Last Post: amex
SweClockers Database - Leaked, Download! Zuvma 4 2,144 10 minutes ago
Last Post: Denseapa
Wattpad Database - Leaked, Download! jacka113 111 20,764 53 minutes ago
Last Post: vocamvn