Emails & Plain text passwords. FREE ! 23.7 GB
by Crazyoldfart - September 24, 2021 at 07:26 PM
Holy shit, this is awesome! You always post the best shit. I dont know why people are always hating on your shares. I dont think anyone here share more quality stuff more often than you do. Keep it up bro!
If you ever need help doing torrents or something, hit me up.
Thanks again!
Thanks for sharing it man, appreciate your contributions.
(September 24, 2021 at 07:26 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Free means, take it or leave it, no stupid questions. I just happened to see this shit & thought someone here might want them.

These are from an Amazon S3 bucket & are Emails & Plain text passwords. FREE !!
    Hope someone wants them & if they don't, just go on to something else.
    I know nothing about the source & have no use for them myself.    ********* READ THAT ************
    The last file I posted, sort of like this, I deleted after I posted it. I will do the same with this shit, I'm only doing this because I ran into them & know some of you collect this shit.
    Hope you will think about me when you find something I collect. ( not that it will happen, but I keep hoping. lol! )

https://buckets.grayhatwarfare.com/bucket/410251/0   

bucket name:  webscrapingdata.s3.amazonaws.com   

https://gofile.io/d/ZvuQTK    (to download it)

Emails & Passwords [plain text].7z  (23.7 GB)

AGAIN: FREE, so if you want it, take it, if not, see ya later !
      Might go good with the other one I posted.

The download link is no longer working. The file has been removed.
thanks you so much for sharing this
This thread has a bad link, please reply to the message you were sent so I can replace the current link and reinstate your thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dailyquiz.me LEAKED CSV 10 MILLION PLAIN TEXT PASSWORDS marcosmm0303 199 17,599 June 28, 2021 at 04:29 PM
Last Post: Lycanroc
Glitched.in | 259k | MD5 & Plain Node 10 3,239 May 22, 2021 at 06:09 AM
Last Post: Jimmy02
evite.com-EMAIL:PASS(Clear text password) zswnjr 136 11,389 January 02, 2021 at 04:48 PM
Last Post: Sem