Emails & Plain text passwords. FREE ! 23.7 GB
by Crazyoldfart - September 24, 2021 at 07:26 PM
Free means, take it or leave it, no stupid questions. I just happened to see this shit & thought someone here might want them.

These are from an Amazon S3 bucket & are Emails & Plain text passwords. FREE !!
    Hope someone wants them & if they don't, just go on to something else.
    I know nothing about the source & have no use for them myself.    ********* READ THAT ************
    The last file I posted, sort of like this, I deleted after I posted it. I will do the same with this shit, I'm only doing this because I ran into them & know some of you collect this shit.
    Hope you will think about me when you find something I collect. ( not that it will happen, but I keep hoping. lol! )

https://buckets.grayhatwarfare.com/bucket/410251/0   

bucket name:  webscrapingdata.s3.amazonaws.com   

https://gofile.io/d/ZvuQTK    (to download it)

Emails & Passwords [plain text].7z  (23.7 GB)

AGAIN: FREE, so if you want it, take it, if not, see ya later !
      Might go good with the other one I posted.
nice bro, thanks for sharing!!!
(September 24, 2021 at 07:50 PM)johnneowick Wrote: nice bro, thanks for sharing!!!

Hope they have some value to you. Took me all night to load the file & spent a whole day downloading it. lol ! I had nothing better to do.
Thank you for sharing this information. It is very interesting to me
link is dead :( please try and reup
Thanks
(September 24, 2021 at 07:52 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(September 24, 2021 at 07:50 PM)johnneowick Wrote: nice bro, thanks for sharing!!!

Hope they have some value to you. Took me all night to load the file & spent a whole day downloading it. lol ! I had nothing better to do.

it will certainly be of value to me, anyway it's a good job.
Thanks for this information
Thanks for sharing, are you having a premium package on grayhatwarfare, or do you search for free? cheers mate
"premium package on grayhatwarfare" ................. yes, I have friends. lol ! I've said it a million times, I have no money, but I do have a lot of trusted close friends, which is more important than money. Make good friends & the money will come your way. By doing that, I mean, it works both ways, you get what you give in life. Do for them as you would want them to do for you. Keep your word, your HONOR & REPUTATION, that gets you more than money ever will. Especially if your broke.
(September 24, 2021 at 07:26 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote: Free means, take it or leave it, no stupid questions. I just happened to see this shit & thought someone here might want them.

These are from an Amazon S3 bucket & are Emails & Plain text passwords. FREE !!
    Hope someone wants them & if they don't, just go on to something else.
    I know nothing about the source & have no use for them myself.    ********* READ THAT ************
    The last file I posted, sort of like this, I deleted after I posted it. I will do the same with this shit, I'm only doing this because I ran into them & know some of you collect this shit.
    Hope you will think about me when you find something I collect. ( not that it will happen, but I keep hoping. lol! )

https://buckets.grayhatwarfare.com/bucket/410251/0   

bucket name:  webscrapingdata.s3.amazonaws.com   

https://gofile.io/d/ZvuQTK    (to download it)

Emails & Passwords [plain text].7z  (23.7 GB)

AGAIN: FREE, so if you want it, take it, if not, see ya later !
      Might go good with the other one I posted.

Looks like these fools don't know how to secure s3 buckets
I am thinking to generate 3 to 63 char wordlists & check with header response of all wordlists in s3 while filtering only accessible s3 buckets where there Key is open.
salute to you sir , +++++RESPECT .
Thank you for sharing. Have a nice day ahead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dailyquiz.me LEAKED CSV 10 MILLION PLAIN TEXT PASSWORDS marcosmm0303 199 17,533 June 28, 2021 at 04:29 PM
Last Post: Lycanroc
Glitched.in | 259k | MD5 & Plain Node 10 3,218 May 22, 2021 at 06:09 AM
Last Post: Jimmy02
evite.com-EMAIL:PASS(Clear text password) zswnjr 136 11,332 January 02, 2021 at 04:48 PM
Last Post: Sem