Email Finder/Extractor
by Alfuncoot - October 15, 2020 at 10:51 PM
Are there any free tools out there, that can extract or find an exact email from a name/social media account? All the ones I've seen on here so far either don't work or you have to pay for a subscription.

Thanks
Dont believe there is such a thing unless they have their email linked on an index profile. I could be wrong though, so following.
Most tool have limited number of emails you can find per social profile.
I have use Salesql to find emails in linkedin profiles. You are limited to only 100 per month. It is a browser extension.
https://salesql.com/
(October 16, 2020 at 01:50 AM)19689p Wrote: Most tool have limited number of emails you can find per social profile.
I have use Salesql to find emails in linkedin profiles. You are limited to only 100 per month. It is a browser extension.
Looks like that only works for linkedin, how do many people have their email doxed, if there aren't many tools available to do it?
(October 16, 2020 at 02:54 PM)Alfuncoot Wrote:
(October 16, 2020 at 01:50 AM)19689p Wrote: Most tool have limited number of emails you can find per social profile.
Looks like that only works for linkedin, how do many people have their email doxed, if there aren't many tools available to do it?

What kind of emails you need on the target profiles? the free @Yahoo or @hotmail addresses?
(October 16, 2020 at 07:03 PM)19689p Wrote:
(October 16, 2020 at 02:54 PM)Alfuncoot Wrote:

What kind of emails you need on the target profiles? the free @Yahoo or @hotmail addresses?
Yeah stuff like gmail and hotmail.
which social media? they have different algorithm. different algorithm mostly it will be different tools. I once found one, you can extract phone number and email using google dork + simple tools. They extract it from google search. I will edit this post when I found it (again)
(October 17, 2020 at 03:52 PM)cimutz007 Wrote: which social media? they have different algorithm. different algorithm mostly it will be different tools. I once found one, you can extract phone number and email using google dork + simple tools. They extract it from google search. I will edit this post when I found it (again)

What type of tools?
I don't think there is a free tool that can bypass the instagram or facebook embedding algorithm
(October 17, 2020 at 03:58 PM)carnage00666 Wrote:
(October 17, 2020 at 03:52 PM)cimutz007 Wrote: which social media? they have different algorithm. different algorithm mostly it will be different tools. I once found one, you can extract phone number and email using google dork + simple tools. They extract it from google search. I will edit this post when I found it (again)

What type of tools?
I don't think there is a free tool that can bypass the instagram or facebook embedding algorithm

I told you, they scraping it using google dork. So they search social media account using google + keyword then they scrape the google result.
(October 17, 2020 at 04:03 PM)cimutz007 Wrote:

What type of tools?

I told you, they scraping it using google dork. So they search social media account using google + keyword then they scrape the google result.

You can use
patterns such as on google:

• firstname.lastname [at][domain]

• firstname [at][domain]

• firstinitiallastname [at][domain]

• firstname_lastname [at][domain]

• Etc. through all the variations

Dorks operate on information that is visible, difficult to view, or on vulnerabilities in server settings.

But directly on instagram or facebook, at least today it is still not possible.

So you can operate with a filtered research.
(October 17, 2020 at 04:10 PM)carnage00666 Wrote:

What type of tools?

You can use

• firstname [at][domain]

Dorks operate on information that is visible, difficult to view, or on vulnerabilities in server settings.

So how exactly do people have their email doxed then because as it seems as long as you keep it private, no one will be able to find it.
(October 17, 2020 at 10:11 PM)Alfuncoot Wrote:
(October 17, 2020 at 04:10 PM)carnage00666 Wrote:

What type of tools?

You can use

• firstname [at][domain]

So how exactly do people have their email doxed then because as it seems as long as you keep it private, no one will be able to find it.

mainly from data breaches.