Elite Netflix FREE FOREVER ! NO CRACKING | 5MINS| EASY|
by DeadCat2 - November 24, 2016 at 08:36 AM
checking this out, hope it still works
Yeah works but I do not need netflix I use popcorntime
What if you pay for your own Netflix account though :ooooooooo
I already have netflix but now I'm curious.
Hopefully it still works, wanna watch something Tongue
replying for hidden content..
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scammed 200$ [email protected] https://cdn.raidforums.com/i/RF_d2wt.txt British Kid, uses BT as ISP.
(December 20, 2016 at 04:55 PM)netflixlatam6 Wrote: In a word, wireless site surveys are necessary because radio wave propagation is difficult to predict, especially in non-open space environments. It is virtually impossible to consider all the variables that might affect the health and performance of your WLAN. Changing conditions, even something as seemingly minor as a notebook equipped with a legacy 802.11g adapter that your new employee connected to the office wireless network, might seriously affect the WLAN performance. In addition, considering the wide proliferation of wireless infrastructure, factors such as interference from nearby WLANs play a very important role. This is why regular site surveys that are conducted with a professional tool are important.
I will have to agree with this.
Using ETHERNET from my router has seemingly improved my computer's internet speed. While being very close to my router, using ETHERNET over WLAN has significantly improved my internet speed performance.
But that's not the point. I was testing a lagging tool, what it does is basically making you lag in-game, just for the sake of testing, and I found out that my WLAN has significantly downgraded the internet speed, both download and upload. Luckily, with one restart of the router it worked just fine again.
I suggest you not changing any router settings, leave it as it is, or you might do some irreversible damage.
Should be interesting; thanks for the share.
ill try, hope it works
thx fam lol i need to c this

(January 12, 2017 at 12:02 AM)notredamnman Wrote: ill try, hope it works
THIS SHIT WORKS DAM NIGGA thanks my dude
im gonna try this thanks
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Making multiple accounts to leech.
thank you roe the share I wiil try it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
== Mega Pack [Cracking Tools] == CryptoKnight 82 2,104 5 hours ago
Last Post: Tunechi17010
EASY BTC [TELEGRAM METHOD] AUTOPILOT 40$ Per Day Vexxilty 92 2,712 February 19, 2020 at 12:49 PM
Last Post: emenmusic
RDP Cracking (DUBrite, NLBrute) + Multiple RDP Sessions (RDPWrap) lord111 47 1,754 February 18, 2020 at 04:25 PM
Last Post: zkoo371