Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Educational Contacts Free Sample
Hey fam, new to this world. I have access to databases like this dating back to the early 2000's. I also have emails etc. Let me know if this is of interest to people and I will compile everything.

To clarify these are educational contacts at schools across the US and Canada. The range from principals, teachers, superintendents etc.

https://www.filedropper.com/db_1
Any DB is useful and they all have a use Smile ^ Think that 1 DB contains info alot of others wont xd
(11-24-2018, 10:59 PM)HDzYT Wrote:  Any DB is useful and they all have a use Smile ^ Think that 1 DB contains info alot of others wont xd

What do you mean "contains info alot of others wont?"
Ye for alot of users we use databases to search for strings of text and see if it matches anything from databases , right now on my site I am adding a search option where you enter a username , ip , number ect and it will check all of the DBS i have saved for anything containing that string
(11-25-2018, 12:42 AM)HDzYT Wrote:  Ye for alot of users we use databases to search for strings of text and see if it matches anything from databases , right now on my site I am adding a search option where you enter a username , ip , number ect and it will check all of the DBS i have saved for anything containing that string

ooooooo got it. Well these should be p fresh. Granted the sample i uploaded is from 2014 we purchase 100,000 names+emails annually so ill put the other ones together.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2K Educational Contacts from Agile-Ed.com TronQuix 0 173 11-25-2018, 08:50 PM
Last Post: TronQuix
Brick icij.org panamapapers users & Contacts securityteam 0 453 03-14-2018, 12:24 AM
Last Post: securityteam
  Sample...Buy lillith today bitch OP_CHAN 0 666 05-05-2017, 08:54 AM
Last Post: OP_CHAN