Ebay Viewbot [FREE]
by Trick - February 24, 2020 at 04:48 PM
Join this discord server for a free ebay viewbot https://discordapp.com/invite/zrCz2DJ

The discord server is only free for a few days. It will become 20$ a month on March 1st.

The server includes loads of paid tools like sneaker drops + more

Join now and test it out to see if you will be interested to continue on the server!
You only get this "free ebay viewbot" if you invite other accounts to the server, so this guy is basically making ebay views out of you joining the server. It's a trash server so don't join.
(February 24, 2020 at 04:58 PM)KaBob Wrote: You only get this "free ebay viewbot" if you invite other accounts to the server, so this guy is basically making ebay views out of you joining the server. It's a trash server so don't join.
You legit don't need to invite anyone???? 
There is an invite comp going on rn for some free bape but otherwise it's fully free.
Wrong, you join and then you invite people to get more ebay views. That's legit what the discord says.
(February 24, 2020 at 05:58 PM)KaBob Wrote: Wrong, you join and then you invite people to get more ebay views. That's legit what the discord says.
Show me where tf it says that. The server doesn't even focus on the ebay viewbot. It's mostly for the sneaker shit
So you claim that you can get ebay views just so people use your link so you can get more views yourself?
are you actually stupid. I don't even fucking use the ebay viewbot and just like I told you. YOU DON'T GET MORE VIEWS THE MORE INVITES YOU GOT.
the ebay viewbot is free for everyone to use. Doesn't matter how many invites you got and you do not get any more views the more invites you got.
The only thing invites can get you is the contest that is happening rn.
1st place get's a bape shirt
2nd place get's 1 month acces
3rd place get's 10$
@KaBob
bumping dis again cuz I am swag extreme swag I am

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SELLING 100+ steam, eBay,play store and MORE (ONLY USA) 60% Lauramarti72jjj 1 492 September 10, 2021 at 11:15 AM
Last Post: dfgfdg5
SELLING [AM's] Biggest eBay Seller & PayPal Shop [Docs-VCC-VBA-Proxies & More] Best Provider! TerryPrince 39 6,145 July 20, 2021 at 01:54 PM
Last Post: reportterryprince
Stealth accounts Paxful, localbitcoins, Skrill, Ebay Roober 3 1,580 July 09, 2021 at 03:22 PM
Last Post: Roober