EatStreet Database - Leaked, Download!
by valentin0 - May 16, 2020 at 12:39 PM
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the EatStreet Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In May 2019, the online food ordering service EatStreet suffered a data breach affecting 6.4 million customers. An extensive amount of personal data was obtained including names, phone numbers, addresses, partial credit card data and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.

Compromised data: Dates of birth, Email addresses, Genders, Names, Partial credit card data, Passwords, Phone numbers, Physical addresses, Social media profiles

ContentsSpoiler
This download consists of 3 SQL files each is a table customers;addresbooks;cards, passwords in this breach are hashed using bcrypt. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is 112D76A4E97D00510AFC25358398434C. Total record count of 6353564.
Downloads Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

thank you for sharing! some legit skillz bro
thanks again I need this database.
So who has this dehashed?
thanks for the quality post!
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
Hi, I just wanted to confirm if this was dehashed or not. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
500px Database - Leaked, Download! xam 14 2,665 13 minutes ago
Last Post: xchris
Texas Birth|Death|Marriage|Divorce Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 18 4,533 1 hour ago
Last Post: skylark
xSplit Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 82 32,785 1 hour ago
Last Post: 0e0