Dubsmash 12M+ dehashed
by Supergood124 - August 15, 2019 at 11:47 PM
I managed to get a hold of a dehashed dubsmash database this here is only about 12M users unhashed but still a gold mine
so enjoy and I hope you like it! I'll try to crack the rest myself and update this post.

Database Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

NOTE: Its not the full database but just around 12M users in format email:pass so no stupid questions if its the full database.
is this the full database?

whay are none of the logons WOARKIG N

sorry --- i just really want to use dubsmash

@Supergood124
(August 15, 2019 at 11:48 PM)pacino Wrote: is this the full database?

@Supergood124
Check every email on Haveibeenpwned its legit edit your post since some may think its not legit info. Logins may not work because user most likely changed their passwords, but most didnt change the password on other services and their email service so try to maybe login to an email service with the login details and then reset dubsmash password (works if they use same password duh)
https://hashes.org/leaks.php?id=1793
email:pass please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(August 15, 2019 at 11:47 PM)Supergood124 Wrote: I managed to get a hold of a dehashed dubsmash database this here is only about 12M users unhashed but still a gold mine
so enjoy and I hope you like it! I'll try to crack the rest myself and update this post.

[Hidden Content]

NOTE: Its not the full database but just around 12M users in format user:pass so no stupid questions if its the full database.

(August 16, 2019 at 01:38 AM)Supergood124 Wrote:

@Supergood124
Check every email on Haveibeenpwned its legit edit your post since some may think its not legit info. Logins may not work because user most likely changed their passwords, but most didnt change the password on other services and their email service so try to maybe login to an email service with the login details and then reset dubsmash password (works if they use same password duh)

two posts are conflicting.. you say user:pass... Check every email on Haveibeenpwned...

so is it user:pass or email:pass?
(August 16, 2019 at 05:32 AM)angelod Wrote:
(August 15, 2019 at 11:47 PM)Supergood124 Wrote: I managed to get a hold of a dehashed dubsmash database this here is only about 12M users unhashed but still a gold mine

[Hidden Content]

NOTE: Its not the full database but just around 12M users in format user:pass so no stupid questions if its the full database.

(August 16, 2019 at 01:38 AM)Supergood124 Wrote:

@Supergood124

two posts are conflicting.. you say user:pass... Check every email on Haveibeenpwned...

so is it user:pass or email:pass?

Email:pass** my bad thanks man
This here is a bump....
thanks man i check the db
cant open file. it says cannot open file as an archive
good work i will see this one
can't open the archive.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
900K Dehashed Dubsmash Leak Database - Part 2 LeakedInsta 179 23,087 8 hours ago
Last Post: fs41fg41bg14
DubSmash dehashed by me - Part2 (297k lines) istMe 415 35,878 11 hours ago
Last Post: xerces13
EMAIL:PASS 200k Dubsmash private lines Luzza 38 2,522 Yesterday at 11:11 AM
Last Post: shifterpro1