Dragon Ball Heroes opinions?
by Coolyou - May 30, 2019 at 02:51 PM
For me, it looks like more a fan-made creation, that the actual anime. I mean they overpower and nerf so much characters that it actually doesn't feel like real DBS.
In my opinion the episodes are far too short to get you hooked on the show, however I like that there aren't any fillers and stupid shit like that, but still I highly prefer dragon ball super to this abomination
Dragon ball is a joke. I love it because i saw it in my childhood but nowdays i really think db deserves to die. First Dragon ball (kid goku) and even first sagas of dbz were really nice, but after it  just became a joke
i mean, do you really need to be answered? it is obvious that the main character, the one evey child rememners is the one that is the biggest hero of all the saga!
i dont like dragon ball i think that's over hyped anime bcs everyone watched it as child
dragon ball heros is kinda feeding the retard mongs that want dbz gt and the current animation to both exist so they threw that shit together and shit out some cancer meme and as always it contains dragonballs and the mong future trunks. shit died after dbz in my opinion and that shit was a long time ago.
i mean, do you really need to be answered? it is obvious that the main character, the one evey child rememners is the one that is the biggest hero of all the saga!
trunks are nice character too
i don`t like Dragon Ball but for sure goku is the best :D
Dragon Ball Heroes? more like Dragon Ball is gross. DBH seems more like a fanfic. And the writing is inconsistent
i dont know what it is that makes dbz so magic. when looked at with objective eyes, nothing about it really stands apart from dbs/gt/h

yet every other series seems to fall flat.
I dont know why i never loved dragon ball z

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Naruto Heroes Here? Better2morrow 4 247 June 19, 2019 at 02:13 AM
Last Post: Takeshi
Dragon Ball evolution? gipollma 1 252 May 28, 2019 at 03:31 PM
Last Post: dizzainera
Dragon Ball Z? godlypunish 10 291 May 18, 2019 at 07:06 PM
Last Post: badtastingpudding