Doxbin council admit to being harmless
by ThatDevAaron - October 29, 2020 at 12:04 AM
(October 30, 2020 at 05:32 PM)NotInsane Wrote:
(October 30, 2020 at 05:31 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 30, 2020 at 03:14 PM)NotInsane Wrote:
(October 30, 2020 at 02:49 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 30, 2020 at 01:08 PM)NotInsane Wrote: I wouldn't want to die because some faggot with 0.3KD can't play a game

*gestures vaguely at the whole world*

But here we are.

*puts on slow and measly voice* we live in a society

*puts on a Margaret Thatcher voice*

"They are casting their problems at society. And, you know, there's no such thing as society. There are individual men and women and there are families."

hit me in the feels there ngl

I'm glad i only spent about 3 years of my life under her iron grip. Though tbh, Tony Blair is a fucking war criminal. Ah bollocks to the whole system, only the big money bastards in media, oil and warfare decide the world leaders so they can carry on with their exploitation unchallenged.
(October 30, 2020 at 05:41 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 30, 2020 at 02:49 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: *gestures vaguely at the whole world*

But here we are.

"They are casting their problems at society. And, you know, there's no such thing as society. There are individual men and women and there are families."

I'm glad i only spent about 3 years of my life under her iron grip. Though tbh, Tony Blair is a fucking war criminal. Ah bollocks to the whole system, only the big money bastards in media, oil and warfare decide the world leaders so they can carry on with their exploitation unchallenged.

im glad i spent none under her grip, she was evil and tony blair was a literal criminal too who had millions of people murdered, fuck him and fuck her
XDDDDD swag bruh....................doxbin sucks im on there so mcuh
(October 30, 2020 at 06:11 PM)NotInsane Wrote:
(October 30, 2020 at 03:14 PM)NotInsane Wrote: *puts on slow and measly voice* we live in a society

im glad i spent none under her grip, she was evil and tony blair was a literal criminal too who had millions of people murdered, fuck him and fuck her

It's amazing to think that Tony Blair still isn't in prison for being a fucking war criminal. He always pops his stupid head up to chime in on something just to stay relevant.
Imagine using a public paste site source, changing the theme, and calling it doxbin. People that create these sites make no monetary compensation from the site.
They only make them and pay monthly for them to seem like a spooky hacker.

DO YOU WANNA LOOK LIKE A SPOOKY HACKER TO 12-YEAR-OLDS?!
https://github.com/PrivateBin/PrivateBin
(November 02, 2020 at 02:43 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 30, 2020 at 05:31 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: *puts on a Margaret Thatcher voice*

It's amazing to think that Tony Blair still isn't in prison for being a fucking war criminal. He always pops his stupid head up to chime in on something just to stay relevant.

im taken back by the fact he hasn't gone to jail for the war crimes he has committed and millions of lives he has taken
(November 02, 2020 at 10:08 PM)NotInsane Wrote:
(October 30, 2020 at 05:32 PM)NotInsane Wrote: hit me in the feels there ngl

im taken back by the fact he hasn't gone to jail for the war crimes he has committed and millions of lives he has taken

WHo are you again lol?
(November 02, 2020 at 10:14 PM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:
(October 30, 2020 at 05:41 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: I'm glad i only spent about 3 years of my life under her iron grip. Though tbh, Tony Blair is a fucking war criminal. Ah bollocks to the whole system, only the big money bastards in media, oil and warfare decide the world leaders so they can carry on with their exploitation unchallenged.

WHo are you again lol?

dm'd you on discord lol
(October 30, 2020 at 05:32 PM)NotInsane Wrote: hit me in the feels there ngl

100% this. Yeah sure, he gave working class families, like an extra £20 a week, but.. y'know... turning the Middle East into more of a Tinderbox that Kissinger could only dream of.. bit of a shitcunt right there.
(October 30, 2020 at 02:49 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: *gestures vaguely at the whole world*

But here we are.

Hey, Sunsingerlock. How are you? Anything new?
(November 03, 2020 at 12:47 PM)vladthefucker Wrote:
(October 30, 2020 at 03:14 PM)NotInsane Wrote: *puts on slow and measly voice* we live in a society

I'm doing great Vlad! I love your new Avatar, Danganronpa! LOVED those games :D How are you?
(November 03, 2020 at 12:53 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(November 03, 2020 at 12:47 PM)vladthefucker Wrote:
(October 30, 2020 at 05:31 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: *puts on a Margaret Thatcher voice*

I'm doing great Vlad! I love your new Avatar, Danganronpa! LOVED those games :D How are you?
I'm doing good, thank you. Though I have been getting these terrible headaches lately.
Haven't seen you in the anime section in a long time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Scottish Borders Council apologises for data breach ggttyu 4 396 February 18, 2021 at 04:56 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
caught Mrdrka in 4k being sus asf IPegFemboys 9 326 February 16, 2021 at 09:36 PM
Last Post: Mrdrka
I am being bullied iskenderbuyuk 10 442 December 21, 2020 at 06:21 PM
Last Post: pesmorgan