Doxbin Backend Leaked 2
by ThatDevAaron - October 26, 2020 at 04:44 AM

eat shit and drink piss to all you doxbin skids, really put me on HOA like it means something, free clout if ya ask me.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Extorting users / Leaking private data on RF users. https://pastebin.com/raw/SiNGNJ6B
Let's all dedicate some time to laugh at this so called "Developer" for finding a year old IP that was found via censys.io. You sir amaze me, and belong in HOA for being a genuine retard. This is the 2nd time you "leaked" something that was completely irrelevant and old. Congratulations.

[Image: xvnfdl.png]

I've also decided to archive this thread, just in-case you decide to delete it after finding out you're a genuine skid with no skill. (https://archive.is/XVVxH)
Ban Reason: Infecting other users.
(October 26, 2020 at 04:56 AM)katy Wrote: Let's all dedicate some time to laugh at this so called "Developer" for finding a year old IP that was found via censys.io. You sir amaze me, and belong in HOA for being a genuine retard. This is the 2nd time you "leaked" something that was completely irrelevant and old. Congratulations.

I've also decided to archive this thread, just in-case you decide to delete it after finding out you're a genuine skid with no skill. (https://archive.is/XVVxH)
Lol, at what point did I deny it was found at censys? You are a mong good sir.

(October 26, 2020 at 04:56 AM)katy Wrote: Let's all dedicate some time to laugh at this so called "Developer" for finding a year old IP that was found via censys.io. You sir amaze me, and belong in HOA for being a genuine retard. This is the 2nd time you "leaked" something that was completely irrelevant and old. Congratulations.

The fact a doxbin staff member is here trying to defend themselves is funny cause you could have left it alone, after all it is incorrect...

ngl I love the clout I am getting from you, this publicity is great.

HOA has gotten me a good few customers.
Ban Reason: Extorting users / Leaking private data on RF users. https://pastebin.com/raw/SiNGNJ6B
(October 26, 2020 at 05:08 AM)ThatDevAaron Wrote:

You just forgot to mention how you found it, just like you forgot to mention to your family that you're a loser. If these posts are genuine (which I'm sure that's what your intention was), then that's embarrassing as fuck for you.
(October 26, 2020 at 05:13 AM)katy Wrote:

You just forgot to mention how you found it, just like you forgot to mention to your family that you're a loser. If these posts are genuine (which I'm sure that's what your intention was), then that's embarrassing as fuck for you.
Feed me the traffic, please do good sir.

Ever since I got put on HOA our daily visits has increased by over 19%, I am fine embarrasing myself if it means you mongs give me free traffic imooooooOOOOOOOOO

now fuck off you prick, I ain't got time to reply to your posts.
(October 26, 2020 at 05:39 AM)ThatDevAaron Wrote:

Ever since I got put on HOA our daily visits has increased by over 19%, I am fine embarrasing myself if it means you mongs give me free traffic imooooooOOOOOOOOO

But you have time to search for my backend, twice? and fail both times Biggrin keep trying r-e-t-a-r-d
(October 26, 2020 at 05:51 AM)katy Wrote:

But you have time to search for my backend, twice? and fail both times Biggrin keep trying r-e-t-a-r-d

If you're doxbin staff, get his fucking details right in the HOA
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 3w, 1d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
(October 26, 2020 at 07:10 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 26, 2020 at 05:08 AM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: Lol, at what point did I deny it was found at censys? You are a mong good sir.

[REDACTED]
picture is right
and he thought an old proxy ip was our backend :')

What else is wrong?
(October 26, 2020 at 07:21 AM)katy Wrote:
(October 26, 2020 at 07:10 AM)thekilob Wrote:
(October 26, 2020 at 05:13 AM)katy Wrote: You just forgot to mention how you found it, just like you forgot to mention to your family that you're a loser. If these posts are genuine (which I'm sure that's what your intention was), then that's embarrassing as fuck for you.

[REDACTED]
picture is right
and he thought an old proxy ip was our backend :')

What else is wrong?

HIS FUCKING NAME!! LOL!!!! That user gave me permission to dox him and post it publicly. Yeah, he thinks he's undoxable. If you're kt on telegram, I've already sent you a message looong ago.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (2m, 3w, 1d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
[Image: dscapl.png]
@thekilob The name is right, not sure what you're referring to with that one. I also get hundreds of messages a week, apologies if I didn't reply to you.
(October 26, 2020 at 07:51 AM)katy Wrote: [Image: dscapl.png]
@thekilob The name is right, not sure what you're referring to with that one. I also get hundreds of messages a week, apologies if I didn't reply to you.

Nah, you read my messages. The name isn't right. Sorta ironic, considering you're the administrator/owner of a website focused around doxing....
@thekilob That's why I just showed you proof. What do you mean it's not right? I made sure it was right already.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Doxbin Backend Leaked ThatDevAaron 26 3,570 November 05, 2020 at 01:50 PM
Last Post: ThatDevAaron
CreditShop.com issue backend leak Bug Bounty 8 1,873 December 05, 2019 at 09:18 AM
Last Post: MrBr
Pizzahut.com.br dilivery backend leak Bug Bounty 0 908 November 09, 2019 at 09:30 AM
Last Post: Bug Bounty