Don't ever try cocaine
by dreamwaa12 - March 06, 2019 at 03:58 AM
(September 16, 2019 at 12:18 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(September 12, 2019 at 04:41 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Cocaine is a really good reset though, you'll find it common amongst people who drink more than people who venture into other narcotics.

A life reset because you hit rockbottom and can't feed an addiction aymore because you poor af.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

- Oscar Wilde
(September 16, 2019 at 02:41 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(September 16, 2019 at 12:18 PM)ChunkButter Wrote:
(September 12, 2019 at 04:41 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Cocaine is a really good reset though, you'll find it common amongst people who drink more than people who venture into other narcotics.

A life reset because you hit rockbottom and can't feed an addiction aymore because you poor af.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"

- Oscar Wilde

Preach.
Someone ever tried cocaine leaves? is the effect comparable?
Cocaine's a hell of a drug...
if its not green its not clean bro.
It’s not the coke that got him addicted, it’s all the shit he must be going through. Tough life situations, like trauma, loneliness, and humiliation, that predispose people to drug addiction not the drugs themselves. Support from friends and family can go a long way in breaking any addiction.
(October 04, 2019 at 09:15 AM)nu11R3z Wrote: It’s not the coke that got him addicted, it’s all the shit he must be going through. Tough life situations, like trauma, loneliness, and humiliation, that predispose people to drug addiction not the drugs themselves. Support from friends and family can go a long way in breaking any addiction.

Agreed, but it can also be done with out any support, props to anyone and everyone who has managed to pull  through
best party drug you should try
Get your bro help, People like him ruin drugs for the rest of us!
This just makes me want some even more, opposite affect.
Unfortunately, my brother had a similar experience.
Just not worth it.
(October 07, 2019 at 03:22 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: This just makes me want some even more, opposite affect.

Yo bro - do you need help?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Has anyone ever tried 2cb? raidflacs 16 1,003 June 29, 2020 at 02:46 AM
Last Post: LSDMT
What drug can I try dasammy 15 1,638 February 06, 2020 at 01:29 AM
Last Post: vruh
< \Ever been fucked over buying drugs? What was your payback? Tac 30 6,009 February 06, 2020 at 12:37 AM
Last Post: vruh