__.<~'`Dominos`~>.__ Email-Card-Points...SO MANY
by nightcrawler - March 06, 2020 at 04:44 PM
Another Sharing is caring post by yours truly.
Again , i have no idea what people would use these for, if someone is willing to educate me i would appreciate it.
Like do you prank order pizzas to the persons house or something?

Spoiler
[email protected]:Chacon001 | No Card, Points: 0 [email protected]:Martin04 | No Card, Points: 90 [email protected]:Beautiful4 | No Card, Points: 0 [email protected]:Chowda#57 | Card Info: VISA[1019] , 11/2022, Points: 0 [email protected]:Junior78 | No Card, Points: 60 [email protected]:Tatert0t |

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Replying to see what we’re working with here

Edit: Looks like very few/none of the accounts have free pizza points.
You can prank order to their house, but you benefit absolutely nothing and it’s a piece of shit move lol. Just try these combos on other platforms if you actually want to gain something from these

Edit2: Some of these accounts are old af, but still work to sign in. One of the accounts with a supposed free pizza equivalent of points was redeemed back in 2017.

Some accs are still recent... but seeing “11/27/19; -70 points: points expired” hurts.
(March 06, 2020 at 05:13 PM)N9XDZ Wrote: Replying to see what we’re working with here

You can prank order to their house, but you benefit absolutely nothing and it’s a piece of shit move lol. Just try these combos on other platforms if you actually want to gain something from these

Edit2: Some of these accounts are old af, but still work to sign in. One of the accounts with a supposed free pizza equivalent of points was redeemed back in 2017.

Some accs are still recent... but seeing “11/27/19; -70 points: points expired” hurts.

Good 2 know, i keep getting these and never know what the point of these were.
(March 06, 2020 at 05:38 PM)nightcrawler Wrote:
(March 06, 2020 at 05:13 PM)N9XDZ Wrote: Replying to see what we’re working with here

Where’d you find this? Whoever was making it missed out, I saw several accounts with expired points...
(March 06, 2020 at 08:32 PM)N9XDZ Wrote:
(March 06, 2020 at 05:38 PM)nightcrawler Wrote:

Where’d you find this? Whoever was making it missed out, I saw several accounts with expired points...

It just shows up. Not technically responsable for what come in the pond. I just compile it and give/exchange what shows up.
Im happy with the email:pass, many thanks for sharing
thank you for the share informaiton
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Multi-Accounting + Spamming same content for credits. [Grandier, bellacasa092, Raidrogon]
Replying to see what we’re working with here
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Im hungryyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!! 20 chars
(March 06, 2020 at 04:44 PM)nightcrawler Wrote: Another Sharing is caring post by yours truly.
Again , i have no idea what people would use these for, if someone is willing to educate me i would appreciate it.
Like do you prank order pizzas to the persons house or something?

Spoiler
[email protected]:Chacon001 | No Card, Points: 0 [email protected]:Martin04 | No Card, Points: 90 [email protected]:Beautiful4 | No Card, Points: 0 [email protected]:Chowda#57 | Card Info: VISA[1019] , 11/2022, Points: 0 [email protected]:Junior78 | No Card, Points: 60 [email protected]:Tatert0t |

[Hidden Content]
thanks bro bro I’m so humble

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SHOPPING [100K ]Amazon Gift Card Codes sicostyle 248 12,191 November 22, 2020 at 02:11 PM
Last Post: pabolas
x217 ONLYFANS HITS ( ALL WORKING WITH POINTS ) WITH CAPTURE ayoub195 117 4,351 November 20, 2020 at 04:02 PM
Last Post: Mdaddy
23794X WISH HITS⭐BALANCE AND POINTS CAPTURE⭐FRESH greyshed 20 606 November 19, 2020 at 04:25 PM
Last Post: badden