Domino's Database - Leaked, Download!
by bismallah123123 - August 21, 2018 at 08:59 AM
Smile 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the Domino's Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In June 2014, Domino's Pizza in France and Belgium was hacked by a group going by the name "Rex Mundi" and their customer data held to ransom. Domino's refused to pay the ransom and six months later, the attackers released the data along with troves of other hacked accounts. Among the customer data was passwords stored with a weak MD5 hashing algorithm and no salt.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Names, Passwords, Phone numbers, Physical addresses

ContentsSpoiler
The data provided a TXT file with the users data separated with double quotes and spaces, the passwords are hashed using MD5. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is BEF84F0923DB0F5ECB6656B1922DD114. Total record count of 651104.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Thanks for the share this is pretty legit and the link is up.
(August 22, 2018 at 02:31 AM)Villezzai Wrote: The first download link works just fine and the database looks legit, great share man!

Edit: I suck with parsing databases but got a nice 305k email;pass combo out of this. Thanks again.

What do you use to parse? I use emeditor
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
Old but still a really good leak. Thank you for sharing
Is this data for only france/belgium accounts, or worldwide?
hi
hjkmm km lkm

m m , dhdhdd didddkd dkddopdpd ddppdlmd ddpdpdm dddodood
Appreciate it, will give a like

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Whitepages Database - Leaked, Download! Databases 9 2,286 2 hours ago
Last Post: pascalhk
MGM Resorts Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] TWV35 35 3,964 5 hours ago
Last Post: pavefoc149
Snapchat Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 233 72,608 7 hours ago
Last Post: XYZZsd