Does anyone know how to get the free month trail thing over and over?
by asjdn234 - October 20, 2020 at 04:36 PM
sign up with a new email every month, a forwarding service like anonaddy. attach a payment option using virtual cards. privacy dot com is good. then pause the card so when the trial expires you won't get charged. then do it over again.
(October 26, 2020 at 05:47 PM)Peter_Pettigrew Wrote:
(October 26, 2020 at 02:18 PM)saltie Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 11:29 PM)Peter_Pettigrew Wrote: you can try using randomly generated card numbers. if it's not actually charging them you might be able to get away with it
This wont work i guess...have you tried it?

it could. sometimes for free trials they just check to see if the card is legit without actually charging it. not sure what netflix/whatever he's trying will do that
But its not only the 16 digit code,i think expire date and cvv has to be valid too/corresponding to the card?
Are you looking for netflix subscription
(October 27, 2020 at 12:40 PM)saltie Wrote:
(October 26, 2020 at 05:47 PM)Peter_Pettigrew Wrote:
(October 26, 2020 at 02:18 PM)saltie Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 11:29 PM)Peter_Pettigrew Wrote: you can try using randomly generated card numbers. if it's not actually charging them you might be able to get away with it
This wont work i guess...have you tried it?

it could. sometimes for free trials they just check to see if the card is legit without actually charging it. not sure what netflix/whatever he's trying will do that
But its not only the 16 digit code,i think expire date and cvv has to be valid too/corresponding to the card?

right what i'm saying is that if all they do is check to see if the number is "valid" (pass's luhn's and whatnot) it would work. If they actually check with the bank to see if the date/cvv matches then it wouldn't
For free month's trial , you must be changing your payment cards in most websites. Most of the free month trial site I attempt to use always ask for your card, and they keep track of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Which of the best low cost countries to Travel for a ONE Month Holiday? 19689p 14 259 November 23, 2020 at 07:53 PM
Last Post: mwilson111073
Does anyone using OMEMO Encryption? saltie 0 62 November 06, 2020 at 12:47 PM
Last Post: saltie
DOES ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT A BULK MAILING SOFTWARE WHICH IS FREE?? LUNO 9 390 October 05, 2020 at 12:19 PM
Last Post: swarmDB