Do you workout?
by Awakenmylust - July 03, 2020 at 07:51 AM
Do you workout? If you do, is it to look aesthetically pleasing? Or just to be in shape? Or maybe you wanna enter combat sports or sports in general? 

If so tell me why, I’m interested to know
I box.
So I can ask y'all to come irl and get a piece of me.
I also box but its mostly because I like it and I want to be in shape, have stamina and like being in good mental and physical health.
I work out simply because i know like every cybersec expert is a fat fuck and i wanna defy that
Lifting weights makes me feel good, look better and be healthier. One of the few things in life that is completely positive.
100 pushups in the morning as well as 100 situps, then before dinner another 100 of each and before bed 200 of each.
as the summer began and I want to be in shape I started exercising almost everyday
Absolutely not. Not worth it, why procrastinate with the sweet embrace of the eternal sleep?

Honestly, living healthy means dying slowly.
Yup, almost daily. Get lazy on some days but thats life. Mainly to stay in shape/functional strength and condition.
(July 03, 2020 at 11:59 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Absolutely not. Not worth it, why procrastinate with the sweet embrace of the eternal sleep?

lol I just thought the same but when you are fat you have to do somenthing
(July 03, 2020 at 02:02 PM)Umbrella Wrote:
(July 03, 2020 at 11:59 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: Absolutely not. Not worth it, why procrastinate with the sweet embrace of the eternal sleep?

lol I just thought the same but when you are fat you have to do somenthing

You can skip exercise and not be fat tbh, it's just everytime you climb the stairs, you clutch your chest & need a sit down.
(July 03, 2020 at 09:52 AM)Boootted Wrote: 100 pushups in the morning as well as 100 situps, then before dinner another 100 of each and before bed 200 of each.

does that actually work?...seems a bit excessive! less is more but with weights...

I workout mainly out of boredom but the results look good to so win win

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What would you do if you found out you were adopted? uwuu22 44 1,593 December 06, 2020 at 08:35 PM
Last Post: doublejumper
Daily workout specifics ChunkButter 0 219 October 23, 2020 at 11:48 AM
Last Post: ChunkButter
If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today? pormeroabu 88 8,325 April 17, 2019 at 12:47 PM
Last Post: kraghav23