Do you think Trump will be reelected?
by mike08 - February 23, 2019 at 10:28 AM
Trump must get elected to stop China
(August 24, 2020 at 02:41 PM)li777 Wrote: Trump must get elected to stop China

I think other candidates would be capable of 'stopping' China. It's not like it's a light you can just 'turn off' America would have to re-think it's nationalisation of it's own manufacturing & supply chains.
Have you seen who he's running against? Of course!
best way is to look on bookmaker odds. right now there is 50:50
I think he will still get a ton of votes this next election but I don't think it will be enough to win, but we shall see...
i think so, unless something really unexpected happens
(August 30, 2020 at 01:44 PM)Sem Wrote: I think he will still get a ton of votes this next election but I don't think it will be enough to win, but we shall see...

As we learnt from the previous election, Hilary got 3 million more, but the EC basically tallied up the dingaling states as having a x2 or x3 per vote.
(August 24, 2020 at 02:41 PM)li777 Wrote: Trump must get elected to stop China

this makes no sense. anyone can stop china.
these days people vote to stop other countries, I am seeing this in every country
I'm pretty sure he will be re-elected, I don't doubt the stupidity of people
I don't know, americans are hard to predict when it comes to politics and eclections
(February 23, 2019 at 10:28 AM)mike08 Wrote: With the announcement of Sanders I'm really curious what do you guys think? Can he win the electoral vote again? Or maybe even the popular vote? The former seems very possible if he sticks to swing states and once again triumphs the crowd but after 4 years that seems pretty hard to pull off again.
Well its like this,,even if he does lose he has alleady stated that he WILL NOT facilitate a smooth tansition of power. He will appeal the decision based on tainted mail in ballots, and he may not win the appeal but that process is very long, and in the meantime he stays in office. Dude aint leaving peacefully, he will have to be evicted. Jumping ahead and talking abou the over all election results

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Trump apparently calling off the Election in 2020 coz of Voter fraud Sunsingerlock 17 439 5 hours ago
Last Post: NotInsane
Is Trump a good president?!? Mefistogr 54 1,579 October 19, 2020 at 04:36 PM
Last Post: thekilob
What exactly is going on with Trump? Sunsingerlock 47 1,337 October 19, 2020 at 12:11 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock