Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Do you think Syria attack will lead to WW3?
According to anonymous, it does seem like that

http://anonofficial.com/anonymous-world-...izon-2016/

What do you say?
That anonymous article is from 2016.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of the US strike on the Syrian air base, and I also don't believe that Assad was behind the whole "Sarin" attack - but I'm not sure whether we've truly crossed the line into WWIII yet. Hopefully that one strike was the last.
No, they just showed their power for China president.
Well, that proves me wrong at least. I was hoping that Trump winning the elections would mean the focus would shift towards wrapping up IS altogether, rather than the narrow scope on Assad there has been for the best part of this decade. So it's back to square one again with Russia/Iran/Kurdistan aiming for IS, Turkey/IS for Kurdistan and US for, well, Assad, right when Syria could greatly benefit from a bit more support. Also I don't think this sparks WWIII, it's rather a continuation of what we've seen for a while now. I personally would give dealing with IS top priority and only then go for Assad. Destabilization in the region only plays in the hands of IS/rebels (no such thing as "moderate" rebels btw).
no definitely not. people are just making a big hubbub about this
Most countries all have different opinions to one another which is why there is a possibility of WW3 coming from this. It's happened before and could happen again but we can't stop it so I wouldn't bother getting worked up over it.
well this proxy war between Russia and the US in Syria is just a test for the great powers against eachother really... but a ww3 would be devastating considering the ease of atomic weapons nowadays so I am rly hoping those idiots would have the wisdom to not unleash that kind of destruction
Nuclear weapons are great, they've definitely saved us before from superpowers pulling stupid shit on each other, knowing the consequences.
Tbh just bomb the entire country, all the "civilians" are inbred retards anyway.
I don't think it will, but if WW3 does start there won't be winners - I think both Russia and the US understand that.Their relationships might be freezed from now for a bit but I think they will be alright later.
(04-09-2017, 09:27 AM)Lambik Wrote:   I don't think this sparks WWIII, it's rather a continuation of what we've seen for a while now. I personally would give dealing with IS top priority and only then go for Assad. Destabilization in the region only plays in the hands of IS/rebels (no such thing as "moderate" rebels btw).

Agreed, there's nothing worse than destabilization in any region.  It leads to all sorts of crimes
No, I see zero reason why this would escalate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kremlin planning Champions League cyber attack StLuis 7 728 07-13-2018, 07:56 PM
Last Post: josel33t0
  DDOS ATTACK HITS PROTONMAIL STARTEXMISLEAD 19 768 06-29-2018, 03:15 PM
Last Post: STARTEXMISLEAD
  Dubai's Careem hit by cyber attack affecting 14 million users tit 5 608 06-14-2018, 06:14 PM
Last Post: tit
  Russia: US did not violate red lines during Syria strikes tb004971 2 401 04-24-2018, 10:51 AM
Last Post: micko05
  USA Will Attack Syria RandomTor1 23 1,063 04-18-2018, 11:56 PM
Last Post: dsak48ghhi4