Do you take vitamins?
by Tuenya - January 20, 2020 at 10:52 PM
Do you take vitamins? Why or why not?
(January 20, 2020 at 10:52 PM)Tuenya Wrote: Do you take vitamins? Why or why not?

i take ironĀ 
the reason is I got really low iron in my body and when I rise up in a normal speed feels like I'm gone fall and tired,sickness,etc (want to write more but I'm going to bed now)
yes i eat vitamins everyday they are healthy Heart3
(January 20, 2020 at 10:52 PM)Tuenya Wrote: Do you take vitamins? Why or why not?

The only vitamin I take is D
I take a lot of vitamins, depending on the season. Omega 3 and vitamin D are the most important supplements for our health, I take it on a regular base. Of course, there are plenty of other vitamins I take but it's individual. By the way, all the medications I buy in Canadian Pharmacy.
I probably should take vitamins since my body feels like it's 60 already
Your body can't store B and C vitamins, so it is best to take them every day if you don't eat healthy.
Most people don't think much about the b vitamins but vitamin b deficiencies used to kill millions of people even into the 20th century. Conditions such as pellagra and beriberi used to destroy lives on a daily basis.
I always buy them thinking im going to become a super human....after about 3 days I forget about them and start the cycle again 3 months later >.<
I don't.... i hate swallowing any kinds of pills!!!!
I prefer to eat fresh vegetables and fruits.
I take a vitamin C supplement, & some cod liver oil.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sickness and Vitamins tedyBear21 4 160 January 30, 2020 at 01:37 AM
Last Post: jonnybanana84
How long do credits take to show? SoupTrashBaby 12 424 December 04, 2019 at 11:10 AM
Last Post: scrongledflom
Saw this, take it for what ever its worth 2 U Crazyoldfart 7 386 September 12, 2019 at 02:59 PM
Last Post: ejdicu73848