Do you see end of corona epidemy
by deluxdelux - September 03, 2020 at 03:31 AM
What are your thoughts on corona epidemy,do you see the finish line.I am from Europe btw and from the October we wont go attend lectures in Uni.Teaching will be online and it drives me crazy.I want to meet girls,make new friends and live life,go to hollidaies,its 21 you know.I dont know how much long will this continue ,because I cant take it.
What are your views on this situation,do you think that we will be back to normal next summer.
your 21 and cant spell Holidays ? 
Kinda Sus

[Image: 2afcUiQ.png]
(September 03, 2020 at 03:34 AM)Zezima Wrote: your 21 and cant spell Holidays ? 
Kinda Sus

[Image: 2afcUiQ.png]

English isnt my native language,but still it isnt valid excuse
There is an end to everything, even to this corona epidemic.
US are trying to push a vaccine for next month....

probably won't work though

end of next year might be more normal hopefully!
(September 03, 2020 at 02:34 PM)P1xor Wrote: US are trying to push a vaccine for next month....

probably won't work though

end of next year might be more normal hopefully!

Too early for a vacine..It hasn't been tested yet.

I think corona will go into 2021 too.
Epidemy? This is a fucking pandemic LOL!! I hope it kills off a few million more (at least) before it's eradicated.
sadly i dont see it happening soon
There is no end. We're just going to adapt to it better that's all. But it's here to stay for a long time.
Well, to put it simple... Never. Diseases are never killed, but are minimised/combatted against.
i really dont know, i guess we will just wait and see.
(September 03, 2020 at 03:31 AM)deluxdelux Wrote: What are your thoughts on corona epidemy,do you see the finish line.I am from Europe btw and from the October we wont go attend lectures in Uni.Teaching will be online and it drives me crazy.I want to meet girls,make new friends and live life,go to hollidaies,its 21 you know.I dont know how much long will this continue ,because I cant take it.
What are your views on this situation,do you think that we will be back to normal next summer.

it will be done in 2023 you guys just chill

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A cyber chess piece trapped in dead-end road yingyang12 3 229 9 hours ago
Last Post: NtRaiseHardError
TRUMP HAS CORONA ThatDevAaron 23 740 October 08, 2020 at 11:05 AM
Last Post: thekilob
In your opinion, when does covid19 end? dat29121996 74 3,956 October 04, 2020 at 03:20 PM
Last Post: thekilob