Do you guys use tor/vpsn/proxies etc to browse RF and similar sites?
by redXXX - June 10, 2020 at 07:29 AM
I use opera GX builtin VPN.
i recomend using NordVPN i use it for years and I love the way it helps me stay anonymous when playing Rainbow Six Seige
Tor can be slow, so you may only want to use it when you really need it. I suggest using public wifi + a free vpn, which doesn't have any personal information about you.
Not all VPNs give the same protection,, and not all TOR exit nodes are safe,, There are VPNs whove been hacked and theyve been found to have stored identifiable customer data,, Dont cheap out on a VPN!! If its free,, theyre prob making money selling your info!
It all depends on your location and the type of internet service used. If in a country with lots of surveillance, then obfuscate
(July 02, 2020 at 01:28 PM)19689p Wrote: It all depends on your location and the type of internet service used. If in a country with lots of surveillance, then obfuscate

What obfuscation techniques do you suggest (beyond the open wifi and vpn suggestions)?
(July 02, 2020 at 02:17 PM)geshem Wrote:
(July 02, 2020 at 01:28 PM)19689p Wrote: It all depends on your location and the type of internet service used. If in a country with lots of surveillance, then obfuscate

What obfuscation techniques do you suggest (beyond the open wifi and vpn suggestions)?
The guy who ran The Silk Road was caught (partly) because even though he used a free public wifi to access tor, he then used the same wifi to access his personal email account. Try and avoid any links between your covert and overt online accounts.
(June 10, 2020 at 10:33 AM)redXXX Wrote:
(June 10, 2020 at 10:28 AM)wert5 Wrote: not every ISP can detect this

Thanks for your reply.

I have installed TOR now.
The only downside I can see is I have to type login everytime on all the websites lol.
Tor is good but its damn slow and when ever i try to open few website or google, it says it detected some strange activities and I end up with captcha and i hate those captcha lol Smile
i only use tor when i need to purchase my monthly package of black tar heroin to resell. it's amazingly good money, especially with the right connections here in kansas!
(July 07, 2020 at 05:13 AM)thekilob Wrote: i only use tor when i need to purchase my monthly package of black tar heroin to resell. it's amazingly good money, especially with the right connections here in kansas!

So do you use VPN to browse RF and similar sites or nothing?
(June 27, 2020 at 01:00 PM)grangier Wrote: Tor can be slow, so you may only want to use it when you really need it. I suggest using public wifi + a free vpn, which doesn't have any personal information about you.

I've  heard bad things about free vpn....

wear a tin foil hat and gloves Tongue
(July 07, 2020 at 12:22 PM)P1xor Wrote: I've  heard bad things about free vpn....

wear a tin foil hat and gloves Tongue

You could try a reputable paid VPN which also offers free levels of access - protonVPN has one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to use email links LUNO 0 108 August 22, 2020 at 05:36 PM
Last Post: LUNO
Deep, Dark and Tor: Can the deep web accessibility and usability be improved? 19689p 9 398 June 20, 2020 at 11:54 AM
Last Post: verifyordie
Why VPN if you use public (or hacked) wifi? duckduck4 30 1,550 December 07, 2019 at 05:07 AM
Last Post: MrBr