Do you guys use tor/vpsn/proxies etc to browse RF and similar sites?
by redXXX - June 10, 2020 at 07:29 AM
I've been pretty active lately here and few others forums(mostly here) I am wondering if its safe to browse from my regular ISP ip or should I use TOR and browse all hacking etc sites from there?

I am not interested in hacking, cracking etc as such, I am interested in the databases. mostly the emails addresses only and not passwords(since I am a email marketer).

Should I worry about getting my ass caught for something like this?

Does the average RF user use anything to protect their identity when browsing such sites?
I recommend to use tor or vpn
(June 10, 2020 at 09:00 AM)wert5 Wrote: I recommend to use tor or vpn

Thanks for your reply.

Downloading tor now

Although I have another few questions.

Will my ISP know I am using tor?
I hope RF won't show errors because of me using tor or vpn(login from diff ip issue), I know this sounds like a dumb question given the type of website this is and it should be pretty obvious that everyone here uses some sort of anonymity to use this.
not every ISP can detect this
(June 10, 2020 at 10:28 AM)wert5 Wrote: not every ISP can detect this

Thanks for your reply.

I have installed TOR now.
The only downside I can see is I have to type login everytime on all the websites lol.
PM me, i can explain more details
TOR is very nice to use, VPN is also nice
VPN plus a bunch of firefox addons should do you well
(June 10, 2020 at 10:42 AM)Hameed78 Wrote: TOR is very nice to use, VPN is also nice

(June 10, 2020 at 07:30 PM)Myriad Wrote: VPN plus a bunch of firefox addons should do you well

Thanks ya'll I've been using Tor sometimes Smile
Well I use Opera Browser. So it has build in VPN. I have no idea about it's effectiveness and privacy issues!
i use it in linux always is so safe to use tor alsways
i always run my world through hidemyass web proxy
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming - Account IPs Matched Scammer @wangtown 193.37.252.50 193.37.252.60 193.37.252.15 - Provided same screenshots as scammer. Didn't bother to reply to scam report.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to use email links LUNO 0 107 August 22, 2020 at 05:36 PM
Last Post: LUNO
Deep, Dark and Tor: Can the deep web accessibility and usability be improved? 19689p 9 394 June 20, 2020 at 11:54 AM
Last Post: verifyordie
Why VPN if you use public (or hacked) wifi? duckduck4 30 1,544 December 07, 2019 at 05:07 AM
Last Post: MrBr