Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do you feel like a cool hacker because you know how to DDOS?
Because if that's the case: Fuck you.

Honestly though... Where are all these Rftechponys coming from ?
I'm really curious.

(And no, don't use my join date as an argument for why I am a Rftechpony. I am talking about 4chan and raiding in general.
Don't act like as if this forum is the center of the Internet, jesus.)
If you think you are a hacker cause you can DDOS you are a faggot.

It really isn't hard to get moms credit card and pay $6 a month for a stresser.
Ddosing has made my life so much easier, before, I was lost, now.. I feel like a changed man, it has given me power, confidence in myself, I don't know who I would be without this.
Ddosing, gave me a new chance, a new life.
Ddos once, ddos forever.
YouTube........
Does it count if I own a botnet I programmed with my partner and sell a stresser? C: If so, I'm anomalous
(05-17-2015, 02:45 PM)Trollulz Wrote:  Ddosing has made my life so much easier, before, I was lost, now.. I feel like a changed man, it has given me power, confidence in myself, I don't know who I would be without this.
Ddosing, gave me a new chance, a new life.
Ddos once, ddos forever.

[Image: tD84rKb.jpg]
(05-17-2015, 02:46 PM)Zachecho Wrote:  Does it count if I own a botnet I programmed with my partner and sell a stresser? C: If so, I'm anomalous

No Sir. That is fine Sir. Mr. Mod Sir. Sir. Sir Mod Sir. I FUCKING LOVE YOU SIR . SIR.
OH SHIT WAIT IF YOU'RE FEMALE I MEANT TO SAY MA'AM. PLEASE DON'T SLAP ME FOR SAYING SIR.

I'M SORRY.

[Image: bdHoaTA.png]
(05-17-2015, 02:50 PM)moonstarboy69 Wrote:  
(05-17-2015, 02:46 PM)Zachecho Wrote:  Does it count if I own a botnet I programmed with my partner and sell a stresser? C: If so, I'm anomalous

No Sir. That is fine Sir. Mr. Mod Sir. Sir. Sir Mod Sir. I FUCKING LOVE YOU SIR . SIR.
OH SHIT WAIT IF YOU'RE FEMALE I MEANT TO SAY MA'AM. PLEASE DON'T SLAP ME FOR SAYING SIR.

I'M SORRY.

[Image: bdHoaTA.png]

Post rare pepe for forgiveness
(05-17-2015, 02:53 PM)Zachecho Wrote:  Post rare pepe for forgiveness

I have a rare sonikku pepe XXL MLG [Special SANIC Edtion] [HD] [4K] (Vol. 3.5/4)   which Hitler shat out 1 day before he died.

I sadly don't have the 4/4 Vol, which would've been the one Hitler shat out shortly after his death. It was the last one in the series.
The market value of 3.5 is a little bit higher than Vol 4 as far as I know though, because Vol 3.5 kind of happened by accident when he shat his pants.

[Image: cM6ezH5.jpg]

Would that be an okay offer?

Then you're a coder, not a hacker.

jk jk dont ban me

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imagine What You Could DDoS with NASA's Wifi ISwearSheWas18 9 238 09-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: micko05
  Massive DDoS request sunprice 11 535 06-08-2017, 02:02 AM
Last Post: ElitePrettyCool
  Space/Cool Science Shit Thread Merely 20 1,470 05-26-2017, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Neeker6
  Any working Stresser/Booter/DDoS service out there? Yohann 0 287 05-20-2017, 09:10 PM
Last Post: Yohann
  CONGRATS COOL SONGS Muinu 12 1,382 04-21-2016, 03:30 PM
Last Post: OsamaAkbar911Jew