Do you advice using Archlinux ?
by php0day - April 15, 2020 at 06:16 AM
I am going back to linux, whats the best out there atm ?

[Image: adrfordtqrz11.png]
The term best is very subjective. BlackArch is good.
its just tools, best result it who behind the gun
Kali comes with a lot of tools, so if you are going to use a lot of those that's an option.
Other than that probably everything is personal preference.
I had Antergos installed for ages -- since that project fell through I have converted the install to a stock Arch setup and have carried on using it. The install process for Arch is a bit long winded so I wish antergos was still a thing but I understand why the maintainers gave up on it.
If you haven't mastered Linux already forget about Arch until you do, or at least go with Manjaro since it's more friendly version of Arch.
(April 18, 2020 at 11:15 PM)starutuckadzija Wrote: If you haven't mastered Linux already forget about Arch until you do, or at least go with Manjaro since it's more friendly version of Arch.

I'd argue that the Arch wiki is comprehensive enough that you don't need to have "mastered" Linux to use it. Sure, it helps to know how it works under the hood in terms of processes, the file system, daemons and such but you could probably use the process of installing and setting up Arch as your way of "mastering" Linux.
you need to be an expert in Linux, in my opinion.
Yes, they have the best documentation, thats true
I like very much Anarchy (Arch). Arch has great documentation, and it's fun to play around with! I say live a little, try the standard Arch install, and pull out your hair while you set it up for the first time. You will learn!
Arch is f-ing light and is very customisable ,oh and if ya install it you can flex on the noobs that use installers lolz
I'm using linux since learnt about computers and no turning back from it
sorry but no experience in using windows os

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
how many of you guys using win10? itsmynew 140 25,557 August 02, 2021 at 01:25 PM
Last Post: thinker1
What OS are you guys using ? Kat 54 13,278 August 01, 2021 at 11:37 PM
Last Post: yungadz
Using USB for operating system Skocimis 54 18,140 August 01, 2021 at 11:32 PM
Last Post: ejdicu73848