Learn about our website mirrors here.
Disqus Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive]
by some1 - July 30, 2018 at 09:13 AM
I woke up today and said it was gonna be a great day. I just didnt know it was going to be this good!
(July 30, 2018 at 02:09 PM)Omnipotent Wrote: This database is now uploaded into the official servers, please give it a few to be updated.

Not sure why most posts got deleted from this thread and can you include the email;pass version too? I'm also working on user;pass
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Meanie soft deleting all his threads, they have been restored if you want access to this account again please contact Omnipotent.
(July 30, 2018 at 02:28 PM)Villezzai Wrote:
(July 30, 2018 at 02:09 PM)Omnipotent Wrote: This database is now uploaded into the official servers, please give it a few to be updated.

Not sure why most posts got deleted from this thread and can you include the email;pass version too? I'm also working on user;pass

Once its uploaded to official servers I remove most posts about old upload like complains about anonfiles e.t.c
And sure, soon.
(July 30, 2018 at 02:30 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:

Once its uploaded to official servers I remove most posts about old upload like complains about anonfiles e.t.c
And sure, soon.

Or can I just make an another thread to "Databases" section that has the both email and user;pass version on the same post before someone else does?
Ban Reason: Meanie soft deleting all his threads, they have been restored if you want access to this account again please contact Omnipotent.
(July 30, 2018 at 02:34 PM)Villezzai Wrote:
(July 30, 2018 at 02:30 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:

And sure, soon.

Or can I just make an another thread to "Databases" section that has the both email and user;pass version on the same post before someone else does?

Sure make another thread with the email'pass and user'pass if it has a big enough % of the total records it will eventually get merged here.
hm problem with downloading, get 45-50% then write "error on network"
(July 30, 2018 at 02:43 PM)Bobr Wrote: hm problem with downloading, get 45-50% then write "error on network"

Works fine, make sure you're using the official link.
And if you are then its your internet's problem.
haha shit database

//20chars
excellent i was looking for this db thanks
This was reported originally having 27m e-mails.. it doesn't

[email protected]:/tmp# wc -l disqus_full.txt
27839789 disqus_full.txt
[email protected]:/tmp# grep @ disqus_full.txt | wc -l
[email protected]:/tmp#

Going through the social login stuff there are about 12.7k twitter numeric IDs and 20k facebook numeric IDs.. I've verified many of these to match the content of the social pages as legit.

All in all good leak with a lot of diff types of info. I recommend writing a parser to serialize the data as there will be some logic required.
Thumbsup 
Thanks a lot man! Good share! Bye
(July 31, 2018 at 10:50 AM)Flysky Wrote: Thanks a lot man! Good share! Bye

No problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Apple Database - Leaked, Download! Omnipotent 216 43,616 7 minutes ago
Last Post: ppkwebsites
Alphas.sx Database - Leaked, Download! irakliss 37 7,115 44 minutes ago
Last Post: ppkwebsites
Avast.com Database - Leaked, Download! l00l 43 10,572 54 minutes ago
Last Post: brod14