Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Discussion about the amount of new teams and newfags.
Hey,

Why is there so many Rftechponys at the moment? It seems that most of the raids from shoutbox are all really terrible and no what knows what they are doing.  There is also a load of new teams that seem to be un-coordinated and just keep pooping up a lot in the unofficial teams thread. The whole team creation and management system just seems to be horrible at the moment. To many people keep trying to create new teams every day that all seem to know very little about what they are doing and just generally making themselves look like dicks.

We also have a problem with the amount of SJW's in shoutbox at the moment. I know it does not effect me because I mostly do private raids and does not interfere with most people but I see a lot of people bitching about it in shout box. When I do go and look at shout box raids they are badly coordinated and every single person seems to be trying to do their own thing, one person is trying to say they need to add them on skype... other people are spamming do delete system 32 or other stupid copy pastes or saying their is no audio when other people are talking to the streamer. I think we need to create a "What not to do while raiding" and sticky it under shout box. This list should include things like not spamming, paying attention to what people are trying to do before commenting, what to and what not to say... and just some general advice about not blowing the raid cover IE: Not having names like Kill_All_Jews or Raid_Forums_Raid.... the point being just don't be an idiot.

This is primarily a discussion but also a bit of a rant, I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas you have to improve the quality of raiding and how to improve the team management system.

Thanks,
Youredead.

TL;DR: Team management needs to be improved, and we need to make a 'Highly Encouraged' guide for Rftechponys so they don't ruin shit.
Rftechponys ruin raids and use terms wrong
good luck on that Biggrin
Most of the Rftechponys came after the Vice article drama
(05-01-2015, 03:17 PM)Zachecho Wrote:  good luck on that Biggrin

I think I need all the luck I can get, so thanks!
(05-01-2015, 03:20 PM)topkkekm8 Wrote:  Most of the Rftechponys came after the Vice article drama

Never heard about that, I think I found the article here: http://www.vice.com/read/internet-trolls...laptop-424
Is this the one you are talking about?
let's be secure

more kids will probably join here

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do raid teams even work together? ben98989 9 402 07-25-2018, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Alexander1280
  Cryptomarket Discussion baigan 6 420 05-02-2018, 05:51 PM
Last Post: TantaNata
  [PAYING] I need stupidly small amount of help. Perkk 1 474 09-07-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: 6ifniCBwzUCZYWHE
  post yer favorite sports teams here lads mattof299 7 851 08-31-2017, 01:22 PM
Last Post: meggiescouldm
  How to not get doxed on rf for newfags MemeMachine 1 1,057 04-15-2016, 01:29 AM
Last Post: TSJ