Discord tools NitroSniper,giveaway sniper,etc
by NightSword - January 20, 2020 at 09:50 PM
how each tool works

-Nitro sniper: responds in 0.1 seconds to every code that drops anywhere in your server list (let's say mee6 deletes a link and it's a discord gift it will still claim it before bot delete). So if someone drops a code it will auto take it and you will receive the nitro use it overnight farming will guarantee at least 1 nitro code, Recommend also joining nitro drops servers, etc for a higher chance. (know ppl who got 7+ in 1d being in' really good discord servers

Privnote Note: this tool will take over giveaways and let you win everything for yourself anywhere a priv note is sent on your discord account it will automatically take the note keep the message and burn the note so only you get it. (Normal inside priv notes. Steam keys, Fortnite accounts, other account types, gift cards, etc"

Nitrogen + checker: will generate as much as nitro codes you want then you run the program again and press check nitro codes and you can leave it like that while it checks all of them. 

Giveaway sniper: When a server you in starts a giveaway you will be entered in right away so you will be the first one to enter in it. It also bypasses join the discord to enter giveaway also so server that makes you join a discord server to enter it will bypass it.

Prices
Nitro sniper 25$
Giveaway sniper 15$
nitro gen 5$ (originally 10)
Privnote sniper: 15$

Interesting in buying and seeing pictures dm

Space#9436, 647816228362125352
(My timezone so you know gmt+1)
YUGJGJGHF

-Nitro sniper: responds in 0.1 seconds to every code that drops anywhere in your server list (let's say mee6 deletes a link and it's a discord gift it will still claim it before bot delete). So if someone drops a code it will auto take it and you will receive the nitro use it overnight farming will guarantee at least 1 nitro code, Recommend also joining nitro drops servers, etc for a higher chance. (know ppl who got 7+ in 1d being in' really good discord servers

Privnote Note: this tool will take over giveaways and let you win everything for yourself anywhere a priv note is sent on your discord account it will automatically take the note keep the message and burn the note so only you get it. (Normal inside priv notes. Steam keys, Fortnite accounts, other account types, gift cards, etc"

Nitrogen + checker: will generate as much as nitro codes you want then you run the program again and press check nitro codes and you can leave it like that while it checks all of them. 

Giveaway sniper: When a server you in starts a giveaway you will be entered in right away so you will be the first one to enter in it. It also bypasses join the discord to enter giveaway also so server that makes you join a discord server to enter it will bypass it.

Prices
Nitro sniper 25$
Giveaway sniper 15$

(January 20, 2020 at 09:55 PM)arnob Wrote: YUGJGJGHF

Prices
Nitro sniper 25$
Giveaway sniper 15$

add me on discord so i can show you pics,etc
these tools are public / cracked + a lot of them steals your discord tokens.
(January 20, 2020 at 10:22 PM)elcrook Wrote: these tools are public + a lot of them steals your discord tokens.

no the free once are shit (just sayin) and we ain't talking about free once now
and no they ain't public (free)
Did you make these tools? or you just found it on others forums lmao.

yes these are cracked/public tools unless you made these your own.
(January 20, 2020 at 10:26 PM)elcrook Wrote: Did you make these tools? or you just found it on others forums lmao.

yes these are cracked/public tools unless you made these your own.

yes me and 2 other made it (would say) if you want to join the official discord server you can and see yourself code: hVZW4fA
hmm okay, show us previews of the tools.
(January 20, 2020 at 10:37 PM)elcrook Wrote: hmm okay, show us previews of the tools.
privnote claimer
nitro sniper https://i.imgur.com/Mm75BTl.png
giveaway sniper (kinda small pic)
nitrogen
wow isnt it amazing on how i just found the SAME exact screenshot of that "Nitro Sniper" "You and 2 others  made" on a crack forums who posted that tool + the same exact screenshot?  + the tool for free posted by a trusted member

you didnt even take the time to even fake it you just stole that screenshot from the other forum im legit looking at right now.

Nice try, go scam somewhere else.

[Image: 0e2ab7463cc20347bea3168527b94c21.png]
(January 20, 2020 at 10:56 PM)elcrook Wrote: wow isnt it amazing on how i just found the SAME exact screenshot of that "Nitro Sniper" "You and 2 others  made" on a crack forums who posted that tool + the same exact screenshot?  + the tool for free posted by a trusted member

you didnt even take the time to even fake it you just stole that screenshot from the other forum im legit looking at right now.

wow you retarded or something join the discord for proof https://discord.gg/WNks6m
i just took the pics from what the (main scripter for the sniper posted) you cunt

edit: like i love how you think you right when you not + i'm not on other forums you dumb cunt
like you dumb or something it is same pic but zoomed out more and original pic. Like go onto the server and see who has right
(January 20, 2020 at 10:56 PM)elcrook Wrote: wow isnt it amazing on how i just found the SAME exact screenshot of that "Nitro Sniper" "You and 2 others  made" on a crack forums who posted that tool + the same exact screenshot?  + the tool for free posted by a trusted member

bro,Can you give me that cracked tool.I really need that so if you can,It be really helpful

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
CHEAPEST PS4 & SWITCH GAMES/ EFFECTIVE 3-4$ PER GAME/GHOST OF TSUSHIMA GIVEAWAY/3 VC Adam59645 4 204 August 02, 2020 at 08:34 PM
Last Post: Adam59645
BRUTING.TOOLS - THE REAL MONEY MAKING TOOLS Keplar 0 156 June 21, 2020 at 02:27 PM
Last Post: Keplar
350TB leaked courses tools and ebooks(FIRST IN THE WORLD!!!!!) mhjhacker1 7 286 June 13, 2020 at 11:02 PM
Last Post: mhjhacker1