Dexter is returning to Showtime for new season! Who's excited?
by crockett - October 16, 2020 at 06:36 PM
who ever helped write the finale season must have collectively all given up on life and decided to take it out on the viewers
@ChunkButter - @IamCraig

In a recent article, the writing team said they will give 2nding ending to the series meaning they are aware of their shitshow ending last time. But what can they do now? Debra is dead, damage is done. Let's see...

@thekilob - @HassaMassa - True! The reason in which they brought in religious BS was a complete waste of time. It had hardly any kill.
(October 23, 2020 at 01:53 PM)crockett Wrote: @ChunkButter  - @IamCraig

In a recent article, the writing team said they will give 2nding ending to the series meaning they are aware of their shitshow ending last time. But what can they do now? Debra is dead, damage is done. Let's see...

@thekilob - @HassaMassa - True! The reason in which they brought in religious BS was a complete waste of time. It had hardly any kill.

They'll bring her back in the form of Dexter's possessed hand, only logical and plausible approach now
(October 23, 2020 at 01:53 PM)crockett Wrote: @ChunkButter - @IamCraig

Goddamnit, you fucking spoiled the show for me. Asshole.
(October 23, 2020 at 02:01 PM)thekilob Wrote:

Already knew, but his comment was definitely out of line for someone who has not watched it, despite it being terrible

@thekilob  Biggrin Biggrin  Agreed, that's a major spoiler if true.
(October 23, 2020 at 03:15 PM)crockett Wrote:

I'm told that series 1-4 were absolute GOLD. So I might actually give this show a watch =)
(October 23, 2020 at 04:01 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

I'm told that series 1-4 were absolute GOLD. So I might actually give this show a watch =)

@Sunsingerlock Highly recommended, mate. Smile
(October 23, 2020 at 04:27 PM)crockett Wrote:
(October 23, 2020 at 04:01 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

@Sunsingerlock Highly recommended, mate. Smile

We've had some great discourse Crockers, Who am i to miss out on your recommendations!
they just keep milking for money
Damn I don't know... this series was crazy, but the end was so baaaad
Watched the first episode of this show and have no idea how anyone could continue watching without blowing their brains out. The constant voiceover narration makes it clear that this show is written for retards who need everything spelled out for them

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What would you do? (Season 1, Question 4) ThatDevAaron 3 173 October 25, 2020 at 11:10 AM
Last Post: CBT
What would you do? (Season 1, Question 3) ThatDevAaron 6 194 October 21, 2020 at 01:25 PM
Last Post: DDiddy
What would you do? (Season 1, Question 2) ThatDevAaron 26 519 October 21, 2020 at 12:10 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock