Dexter is returning to Showtime for new season! Who's excited?
by crockett - October 16, 2020 at 06:36 PM
Pencil 
Dexter has to be one of the best TV series with one of the worse endings, lol. But I am very excited that Dexter is returning with original star Michael C Hall for a one-off 10-part series. 

Details: https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/2020-...el-c-hall/
I loved that show up until the last season, but they really tanked it with the ending.

They'd have to have a REALLY interesting premise to even remotely interest me. Even then I'd probably wait a few episodes in to see what kind of reviews it gets.
A second change at righting the wrong on the original ending.

Hopefully How I Met Your Mother next
NO. Whenever the jew brings a series back after a long break it's trash. Anyway, the books were MUCH better than the gay jewish teevee show.
I'm incredibly fussy with TV shows, and i avoid most of them. My cousin got into Dexter and I occasionally sat with him during an episode but it's not my cup of tea.
lets see if it will be any good
@EPP What's Jewish in that?

(October 19, 2020 at 12:47 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: I'm incredibly fussy with TV shows, and i avoid most of them. My cousin got into Dexter and I occasionally sat with him during an episode but it's not my cup of tea.

@Sunsingerlock Oh, well... But I am very excited about Dexter's comeback.
I'm gonna be cautiously interested... I loved 1 - 4 but 5 - 8 were fucking trash. And I think the showrunner from the first four seasons is the one doing it.

They should do a lumberjack intro, like the old style but with with wearing a flannel shirt and cutting trees for his cabin log burner. At least try to have some fun with how bad that ending was.

I've owned the first 3 books for about 10 years and still never read them, maybe it's time to give them a go.
(October 19, 2020 at 04:02 PM)crockett Wrote: @EPP What's Jewish in that?

(October 19, 2020 at 12:47 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: I'm incredibly fussy with TV shows, and i avoid most of them. My cousin got into Dexter and I occasionally sat with him during an episode but it's not my cup of tea.

@Sunsingerlock Oh, well... But I am very excited about Dexter's comeback.

It's probably something I'll eventually watch, like when i binged 24 lol. But the ending being waft did put me off.. sitting through all those seasons, knowing it's a bad ending. I'll give the show a proper try for sure Smile
Way too many seasons, TBH. That's the only reason I don't feel like starting the series... it's just one of those never-ending TV cash machine series, eh? Not too interested...
"I loved that show up until the last season, but they really tanked it with the ending."

This is on everybody's mind.

"I'm gonna be cautiously interested."

Best way forward IMO.
i agree with most that last season was not what it expected
but all other seasons where good ,first one where the best
im really excited to see if new season will be good and adjusting the fail in last season

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What would you do? (Season 1, Question 4) ThatDevAaron 3 178 October 25, 2020 at 11:10 AM
Last Post: CBT
What would you do? (Season 1, Question 3) ThatDevAaron 6 198 October 21, 2020 at 01:25 PM
Last Post: DDiddy
What would you do? (Season 1, Question 2) ThatDevAaron 26 523 October 21, 2020 at 12:10 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock