Development Services - Turn your idea into reality!
by ThatDevAaron - April 11, 2020 at 01:39 PM
thanks for sharing dude, might hit u up later for details
(August 23, 2020 at 12:13 AM)ThatDevAaron Wrote:
(August 22, 2020 at 10:04 PM)redXXX Wrote: Hey man,

I am just browsing for now and want to hear the pricing etc, I've never hired programmer before btw.

I want to automate a repetitive task which involves creating mail server.

The thing is I have a script whose job is to install SMTP servers(pls see this vid this on the homepage.. start from 1:00 min http://mailamigos.com/)

Basically, after logging into a VPS via ssh I enter a command which then asks user input around 7-8 times and then after few mins the SMTP server is installed... Out of these 8 inputs 7 of them are always same, the only thing that need to input different is the domain name(where the smtp needs to be installed). So after this process is completed a text file is generated containing SMTP info, rdns info, DNS etc info. I then log into freenom select the domain where I installed this smtp, create ns1 and ns2 with appropriate ips as given in the generated text file and set them as nameservers.

After this go to my hosting and update the RDNS there, again as shown in the generated text file.

In the end when evrything is done, I need to copy the SMTP details in a certain excel format (so that I can import this SMTP data on my Email platform).

I need to automate of all this steps so that I can just input tons of VPS logins and it'll generate tons of SMTP servers.

I hope you understand what I am saying, I am not so good at explaining lol.

Thanks for your time~
The explanation was a little iffy, however from what I've understood so far I can estimate a price that would be 150 - 400.

Automation Software like this is fairly cheap so just hit me up on discord and we can talk more about this.

Discord: [TSIS] Shprqness#1882

Do you use TG? I don't use discord..
(August 23, 2020 at 03:21 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: I don't normally use TG, but I guess I can for you Heart, send me your telegram name and I'll add you.
Aww lol.

my tg id is @YRedX
It's very convenient plus secureĀ and tons of RF members use it too Smile
Aren't you the guy who put your DDoS For Hire service on your CV? šŸ¤£
I got one job for you. Please check DM and reply.
It's hard to find legit coder in this grey market but fortunately I have found one. Aaron is 100% legit coder and know his stuff well. He is very good with Java. He has just finished my project as per the requirement and within my budget. Full 5 star for him! Smile
can you write your telegram or other contact for communication?
(April 11, 2020 at 01:39 PM)ThatDevAaron Wrote: My Portfolio:Ā 
[Image: 0gtR8Om.png]

Contact
Discord: [TSIS] Shprqness#1882

Any questions please let me know in response to this thread.

OHHH I am interested

pls send me a pm
Where can I find a good developer?
What payment methods do you accept?
I would not recommend any of his services to anyone, stay away folks.
why would someone get you as a developer when you just got hacked lmao
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: Scamming - https://raidforums.com/Thread-Scam-Report-against-Asik-30000?pid=3016309#pid3016309

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[HQ] WEB DEVELOPMENT DESIGN & SHOPPY API AUTO BUY WEBSITE | LANDING PAGE & MANY MORE! Syano 154 8,208 Yesterday at 11:39 PM
Last Post: Syano
Web Development Services | PHP, JS censoredd 6 670 November 09, 2020 at 11:09 PM
Last Post: censoredd
WEBSITE FROM SCRATCH | COMPLEX DEVELOPMENT AND PROMOTION OF SITES - SKY TEAM SkyTeam 49 2,535 October 04, 2020 at 12:54 PM
Last Post: SkyTeam