Democrats Did It Again
by swedishfish - September 15, 2021 at 07:45 PM
As you may or may not know there has been a recall for the California governor Gavin Newsome for a little over the past year.

This has been the second recall effort against him as far as I'm aware of. The first was discarded by the state and regarded as null. 

This second attempt as of last night failed, but left a nation wide impression for political matters, including the recent resignation of Cuomo (New York) and the current recall attempts for school board members, district attorney's, and other governors.

The votes for each county are still being counted for the recall but unfortunately it appears that the democrats have cheated once again and war must be commenced to save the American democracy
I am from Moldova and I find American politics hilarious. I don't think Americans are dumb because of their culture but that they actually vote in tyrannical fools.. Voluntarily!! At least in the bloc they werent actually voted..
i read democats and not democrats :D i was wondering 15 minutes whats democats
(September 15, 2021 at 07:45 PM)swedishfish Wrote: As you may or may not know there has been a recall for the California governor Gavin Newsome for a little over the past year.

This has been the second recall effort against him as far as I'm aware of. The first was discarded by the state and regarded as null. 

This second attempt as of last night failed, but left a nation wide impression for political matters, including the recent resignation of Cuomo (New York) and the current recall attempts for school board members, district attorney's, and other governors.

The votes for each county are still being counted for the recall but unfortunately it appears that the democrats have cheated once again and war must be commenced to save the American democracy

Go fuck yourself. I helped kill the fucking recall election. I hate Republicans & especially Trump. He can go fuck himself. Isn't it about time he dumps the gold digger he married & gets a new gold digger ? I doubt she is even fucking the bastard anymore. ha! ha!
  I'm waiting for New York State to lock that cocksucker up. They are not going to quit, till they get him & all his butt fucking buddies locked up. Take that to the bank !

(September 23, 2021 at 03:50 PM)Tuzmanji Wrote: i read democats and not democrats :D i was wondering 15 minutes whats democats

What planet do you live on ? ha!ha!

(September 23, 2021 at 03:29 AM)Osheim Wrote: I am from Moldova and I find American politics hilarious. I don't think Americans are dumb because of their culture but that they actually vote in tyrannical fools.. Voluntarily!! At least in the bloc they werent actually voted..

Trouble is, in this country, they don't use their fucking brains, they are like sheep, lead by fucking retards into believing bull-shit from Republicans that don't give a fuck about the ass-wipes that vote for them. Its been this way ever since fucking shit for brains Reagan got elected. I hated that bastard & started voting back when he was governor. Only thing I liked about the cocksucker was, he died drooling in his oatmeal & shitting his Depends for years while talking to himself. Fuck Reagan, glad he is dead.
(September 23, 2021 at 07:44 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:
(September 15, 2021 at 07:45 PM)swedishfish Wrote: As you may or may not know there has been a recall for the California governor Gavin Newsome for a little over the past year.

Go fuck yourself. I helped kill the fucking recall election. I hate Republicans & especially Trump. He can go fuck himself. Isn't it about time he dumps the gold digger he married & gets a new gold digger ? I doubt she is even fucking the bastard anymore. ha! ha!
  I'm waiting for New York State to lock that cocksucker up. They are not going to quit, till they get him & all his butt fucking buddies locked up. Take that to the bank !

(September 23, 2021 at 03:50 PM)Tuzmanji Wrote: i read democats and not democrats :D i was wondering 15 minutes whats democats

(September 23, 2021 at 03:29 AM)Osheim Wrote: I am from Moldova and I find American politics hilarious. I don't think Americans are dumb because of their culture but that they actually vote in tyrannical fools.. Voluntarily!! At least in the bloc they werent actually voted..

Trouble is, in this country, they don't use their fucking brains, they are like sheep, lead by fucking retards into believing bull-shit from Republicans that don't give a fuck about the ass-wipes that vote for them. Its been this way ever since fucking shit for brains Reagan got elected. I hated that bastard & started voting back when he was governor. Only thing I liked about the cocksucker was, he died drooling in his oatmeal & shitting his Depends for years while talking to himself. Fuck Reagan, glad he is dead.

at least the orange one gave the country some strength. america looks like hell now. if i had choice between a overtalking orange and a fragile vegetable, i'll pick the orange
(September 23, 2021 at 09:21 PM)Osheim Wrote:
(September 23, 2021 at 07:44 PM)Crazyoldfart Wrote:

at least the orange one gave the country some strength. america looks like hell now. if i had choice between a overtalking orange and a fragile vegetable, i'll pick the orange
Damn, this is what we got to fucking pick now, a fucking Orange or Veggy ? How did we crash ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Planning to start training (Gym) again, any advice? Plumbo 4 160 November 22, 2021 at 03:02 AM
Last Post: EPP
Hidden? think again secretsquirell 10 735 November 19, 2021 at 03:01 AM
Last Post: EPP
the fly is back again grangus 7 408 September 29, 2021 at 03:50 PM
Last Post: grangus