Database Requests
by Omnichorus - September 07, 2017 at 03:14 PM
Name of the requested database(s): Bing search data
Date of data breach: Sept 2020
Article(s) regarding the data breach: https://www.theregister.com/2020/09/23/m...65tb_bing/
Reply
Name of the requested database(s): Instacart
Date of data breach: July 22-23, 2020
Amount of compromised users: 200K+
Article(s) regarding the data breach: https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/23/21335...ies-breach
Extra information: NA
Reply
I am looking for a fresh base russia BANK SOLIDARITY,
here is the link of the site https://solid.ru/
Reply
search:
http://cnzz.com/
https://www.91huayi.com/
http://plu.cn/
http://www.52xiyou.com/
https://www.51cto.com/
Reply
(September 15, 2020 at 04:42 AM)userkrad123 Wrote: Name of the requested database(s): Zhenhua Data leak
Date of data breach: Jan 2020
Amount of compromised users: 2.4 million
Article(s) regarding the data breach: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/s...ch-company

This so called "Leak" is media spin. Reading between the lines, security research company Internet 2.0 purchased access to about 10% of the available material from Zhenhua, analyzed it and went to the media.

Seems the Chinese data aggregation abilities are very impressive and they've also been scraping semi and unstructured data.

"Through our analysis, we have assessed that 80% of the data is available from online public and open sources. The other 20% of data is from offline or non-public sources that is hard to access but still provided to advertisers or social platforms by users"

"Internet 2.0 does not intend to sell, dump or leak the data. We believe it was our responsibility to shepherd it into the public debate. We did this as in our view it is of the public’s interest. We view this entire case study as an example on why privacy is one of the founding principals in the structure of the Internet. Any attempt to completely remove this element of freedom from digital communications is a fundamental threat to the foundations of our democracies."

Maybe I'm wrong and it was hacked? Anyone game to check it out using this report? I'd love a copy...

filesusr.com/ugd/88085b_b36b503816b94f8b9f306afe4e43fd4d.pdf
Reply
Looking for a avtoraport.ru database
leak source: https://t.me/dataleak/1884
Reply
I am looking for a fresh japan databases?
Reply
Looking for Azerbaijan Navy Database

Name of the requested database(s): Azerbaijan Navy Database
Date of data breach: Sep 2020
Amount of compromised users: 19K~
Article(s) regarding the data breach: https://cybernews.com/news/nagorno-karab..._view=true
Extra information: Was able here and in xss.is
Reply
Guys im looking for the biggest spamlist ever,could someone recommend me such spamlist?
Reply
Name Requested: Social Data (Deep Social)
Date of data breach:  August 1, 2020
Amount of compromised users: 235M profiles scraped from Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube
Article regarding the breach:  https://www.comparitech.com/blog/informa...data-leak/

I am looking for this data breach which contained Instagram user profiles, like name, number of followers, account profile description/photo, etc. Discovered unsecured by researcher Bob Diachenko.


Now that this data was found exposed with an unsecured database, I believe its public domain. I'm looking to avoid scraping but its all publicly available information. I'm not looking for any passwords or anything like that. No intent to harm these users, in fact I want to serve them, I just want to avoid scraping to save time.
Reply
Exactis.com - 2018 (132M)
Reply
I'm still looking for BELGIUM DB with iban/bic dob adress etc
Reply

 Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)