DataViper.io Database Leaked (cleaned + combined + multiple formats)
by FuckYouXD - July 23, 2020 at 05:57 AM
DataViper.io is a database lookup/search engine primarily used by government agencies but also notable characters such as the now arrested WeLeakInfo admin and others.

In this version I've gone ahead and combined all the tables containing user information into one, removed empty fields and populated ones that weren't populated in the original. I also re-added users that Vinny had deleted.

Date: July 7 2020
Users: 259
Formats: SQL, JSONTSV and enclosed CSV (+ Original SQL)
Contains: UidEmail, Username, IP address, Password (hashed), Password (cleartext), Full Name, PhoneRole, Company, StatusLast Login, Created At, Updated At

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
dude there are literally 18 lookup users and 2 wordpress users, where tf are you getting the number 259?
(July 23, 2020 at 06:44 AM)thekilob Wrote: dude there are literally 18 lookup users and 2 wordpress users, where tf are you getting the number 259?

As I said in the post, this one is combined with users that Vinny deleted (eg wli admin, moot, etc). This was also combined with the other tables to enrich the data with information that wasn't available in the original user table such as IP's, Role (Admin, FBI, Government, Friend, etc) and so on.
I don't think you can consider "Disabled" an actual Relation, and pretty much everything that was Disabled or Deleted it literally just Null, I guess it is good for keeping record though.

https://open.spotify.com/track/1Tfxi7N3D...q-7dAMRf2g
sorry for asking noob question. What exactly is this? 259 users?

Is this not the whole big db where 8000 databases were hacked?
(July 23, 2020 at 09:59 AM)redXXX Wrote: sorry for asking noob question. What exactly is this? 259 users?

This is the lookup user database, not the imported data itself. The individual who hacked dataviper put those for sale on Empire Market
(July 23, 2020 at 10:09 AM)FuckYouXD Wrote:
(July 23, 2020 at 09:59 AM)redXXX Wrote: sorry for asking noob question. What exactly is this? 259 users?

This is the lookup user database, not the imported data itself. The individual who hacked dataviper put those for sale on Empire Market
Oh I see

Thanks for the help Smile
Added the original SQL dump to OP in case anyone is interested in that. Also corrected the Status column to say "Deleted" instead of "Disabled" with the re-integrated accounts as per moot's suggestion.
nice lemme see this please
how u find deleted users? in zine posted by hacker he say that vinny delete and so he no have?? but u have
(July 24, 2020 at 04:32 AM)SlavCon Wrote: how u find deleted users? in zine posted by hacker he say that vinny delete and so he no have?? but u have

There were logs of the accounts being deleted, so I converted those to user accounts again.
will use and try sometime

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
20.88 GB - Multiple Database ( All sites divide x website ) in MEGA binspro 68 15,709 October 10, 2020 at 07:32 AM
Last Post: ltianyi
SQL Utah Gun Exchange Site Databases (281,999 combined users) anthraxsec 10 2,406 September 27, 2020 at 10:55 PM
Last Post: toprakbilen90
DB Collection 1-5 & Zabugor & AntiPublic (Cleaned and compressed) [torrent] ValdikSS 202 53,627 August 30, 2020 at 01:53 AM
Last Post: Badonline09