DataCamp Database - Leaked, Download!
by ORTHORON - January 07, 2020 at 07:27 PM
Shield 
Hello RaidForums Community,
Today I have uploaded the DataCamp's Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!

|Notes|
In December 2018, the data science website DataCamp suffered a data breach of records dating back to January 2017. The incident exposed 760k unique email and IP addresses along with names and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.

Compromised data: Email addresses, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Names, Passwords

ContentsSpoiler
The data provided is a TXT file where columns are separated with commas and contained with double quotes (CSV), the passwords are hashed using bcrypt. The .7z File's MD5 Hash is A6834585001DDBAA7D6D96C626424AE9. Total record count of 760642.
Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

(January 07, 2020 at 07:27 PM)ORTHORON Wrote:
Today I have uploaded DataCamp's Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!
|Notes|
In December 2018, the data science website DataCamp suffered a data breach of records dating back to January 2017. The incident exposed 760k unique email and IP addresses along with names and passwords stored as bcrypt hashes.
Compromised data: Email addresses, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Names, Passwords

[Hidden Content]
Thank you! Waiting for decryption
(January 07, 2020 at 07:44 PM)firehacklzt Wrote:
(January 07, 2020 at 07:27 PM)ORTHORON Wrote:
Today I have uploaded DataCamp's Database for you to download for free, thanks for reading and enjoy!
|Notes|
Compromised data: Email addresses, Geographic locations, IP addresses, Names, Passwords

[Hidden Content]
Thank you! Waiting for decryption

It's called cracking hashes ONLY bro.
https://hashes.org/leaks.php?id=2760
This thread has been moved to the Official subforum.
This means the data has been verified and compressed by me assuring the smallest possible size furthermore it will be delivered by us and kept online indefinitely.

> Official Database Index <
Can anyone tell me the number of AU records in this dump?
(January 14, 2020 at 01:14 AM)rackoflamb Wrote: Can anyone tell me the number of AU records in this dump?

I will let you know in a few hours when im home.
(January 14, 2020 at 01:14 AM)rackoflamb Wrote: Can anyone tell me the number of AU records in this dump?

Executing a 
grep -i '"australia' datacamp.txt |wc -l
I get 79 records.

Executing a 
grep -i '"sydney' datacamp.txt |wc -l
I get 133 records.

This is due to partial completion of location data, so searching other major cities in AU will yield more results. 
Ultimately, there's no easy way to tell since most records don't contain any location data.
Thanks for your help mate, much appreciated
Omg I need help with this I'm new and so lost

Awesome thanks I'm looking forward to seeing this

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Whitepages Database - Leaked, Download! Databases 9 2,281 58 minutes ago
Last Post: pascalhk
MGM Resorts Database - Leaked, Download! [Exclusive] TWV35 35 3,939 3 hours ago
Last Post: pavefoc149
Snapchat Database - Leaked, Download! Loki 233 72,605 5 hours ago
Last Post: XYZZsd